Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:laff: at anyone giving this a 10/10.
Everyone has their opinion but unless u a die hard gotg stan, I don't see how this movie could get a perfect score. Too many flaws, definitely not as good as part 1. The plot was pretty bad actually the more I think about it, the plot was terrible af.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nobody cares or respects me yet you see that banner under my screen name?

I was voted a champion by people on this board.

Now you see that shyt under your screen name? You had to write you're a champion under your name :pachaha:

Ole participation trophy ass muthafukka :pachaha:

You damn near 50 Years old stanning for a huff ass movie aimed at remedial children :pachaha:

I laugh more at the delusions of your sig than I did this garbage ass film :pachaha:

How you gonna be old enough to be my grandmother but still stanning for huff kids movies online like that one kid who got shoved into his locker in high school :pachaha:

Tell us more how zach "my daddy bought my way into culture vulturing" is the best :pachaha:

How you gonna be too broke to support this website though :scust:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nikka SAID ''OLE PARTICIPATION TROPHY ASS''

SNATCHED HIS HAIRLINE AWWWLL THE WAY AWWWFFFFF

1W7nJRj.gif

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Drax writing in this was terrible.

In the first film he was a mostly serious character,he just didn't understand metaphors and such and took things literally. That led to some natural comedy. He also had some decent fighting scenes.

This film he's reduced to a moron,constantly yelling and laughing. He wasn't even a person in this.

It's like he wasn't even the same character.

The writing was just off. It didn't even remain faithful to its own characters which was the strong point of the first film. Just reduced them to joke machines.

He helped kill Ronan, and he found a new family He can be happier now