:mjcry:

HELL YES!!!!!!!! Should've had VR for that roll

and :deadmanny::deadmanny: at "All State HOMIE"

Nicca thats PRESIDENT PALMER!!!!!:damn:

Martha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is gonna fukk with the great trilogies of all time after the next one.

call me crazy if you want, but in terms on entertainment, i could probably watch this 10 more times no problem. i don't feel that way about more than 1 movie a year if that. the first one has infinite replay value too. most in the MCU if you ask me. the trilogy is gonna be right beside Indiana Jones, Star Wars and BttF.

don't @ me

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
im still in awe brehs

the mcuverse keeps expanding, the rave reviews (and money) keep flowing in, and the train that started damn near a decade ago is stronger than ever :SpideyWow:

The future look great and we gotta take care of ourselves to make we continue to witness it.:lawd:

No more fukking these broads raw, no more smoking cancer sticks, stop texting and driving, wear a fukking seatbelt, ease up on the diet, exercise and drink plenty of water.

We gotta take care of ourselves so we can be alive for Phase 16 and watching that She-Hulk 3 movie that leads in to Avengers 17 House of M (yes... they finally did it):whew:

:salute:

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The future look great and we gotta take care of ourselves to make we continue to witness it.:lawd:

No more fukking these broads raw, no more smoking cancer sticks, stop texting and driving, wear a fukking seatbelt, ease up on the diet, exercise and drink plenty of water.

We gotta take care of ourselves so we can be alive for Phase 16 and watching that She-Hulk 3 movie that leads in to Avengers 17 House of M (yes... they finally did it):whew:

:salute:

Martha
Goddammit!
:beli:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
this is gonna fukk with the great trilogies of all time after the next one.

call me crazy if you want, but in terms on entertainment, i could probably watch this 10 more times no problem. i don't feel that way about more than 1 movie a year if that. the first one has infinite replay value too. most in the MCU if you ask me. the trilogy is gonna be right beside Indiana Jones, Star Wars and BttF.

don't @ me
:dead:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Rocky in GOTG was weird, still don't know if it feels right, Yandu was the GOAT, and the celestial showdown was kinda boring. Its hard to do a big boss fight after Ronan, but it feels like Gunn tries too hard to make it a "team" movie....sometimes it's okay to make "Goku" take care of everything from time to time. The Gamorra and blue baldy scenes were cringe and dragged on far too long, and Drax had no real reason to be in the film...which was a huge disappointment.

This was easily and unintentionally, Yandu's movie, from the GOAT arrow scene, to his send off. It was basically Family Tides with a Rac00n. Not bad, but too much cringe/chasing the joke. 6/10.