Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It's been revealed that Marvel Studios and Fox co-own The Watchers and the Skrulls and few other characters. I mean I'm not saying it can't happen but I wouldn't hold my breathe. Unless they reached a deal with F4 being shipped over so Fox can do all these x men related tv shows they wanna do.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
and as I've said on record, shytting on things on the internet is much more fun than talking about how good it is. I save that for the actual interactions i have to have with people i secretly dislike in real life.

Bullshyt. When 'Get Out' was released we universally sang it's praises. People wrote essays on how great it was. Same with Winter Soldier. I've never seen so much uniformity in high praise. Record shows that if a movie was really dope, people love talking about what they liked. When people are not completely satisfied, they will complain. I'm tired of this groupthink mentality that if you don't like what I like then you're a hater or miserable person. People don't spend $15 on movie just to hate-watch it. Obviously people are disappointed and that's OK because sometimes people don't enjoy what you enjoy. It doesn't mean they're trying to be a dikk.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Thats the thing I find hilarious.... like yall notice not once am I denying some of the accusations. But to act like "only Marvel Stans do it and not DC Stans is completely ridiculous

A couple of the DC stans do that shyt worse than the Marvel stans.... I mean gotdamn its a reason they banned Yo Yo Ma

Martha

Nah his ass got banned because he's racist. Chill

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's been revealed that Marvel Studios and Fox co-own The Watchers and the Skrulls and few other characters. I mean I'm not saying it can't happen but I wouldn't hold my breathe. Unless they reached a deal with F4 being shipped over so Fox can do all these x men related tv shows they wanna do.
Not doubting you but I find it hard to believe they've had Skrulls this whole time. That's almost like the Shi'ar popping up in GOTG. They would've been shown or at least name dropped in one of the Guardians flicks.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Some of you nikkas are too corny. movie ain't great, but still better than civil war :yeshrug:
Interesting reading people's opinions of this and the other movies and it seems no one really agrees on it

Watched it a second time last night..
And definitely didn't like it any better

Still couldn't figure out who was fighting on that planet during that first jump Yondu & Rocket made

**EDIT**
clarification found

Small details in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 only true fans noticed
Rocket's semi-direct flight path to Ego featured a ton of interesting visuals, like the aforementioned Stan Lee/Watcher cameo. We'll probably need a Blu-ray copy and a couple hours to freeze-frame through all of those, but one other cool glimpse we got was of two hulking forms duking it out. Those guys were none other than Kronans, a technologically advanced, militant race that look sort of like big, humanoid rocks.

So what's the connection? Thor: Ragnarok will feature its very own Kronan—Korg, who in the comics becomes a friend of Hulk's. Was Korg one of those figures fighting in Guardians? Time will tell!

Read More: Small details in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 only true fans noticed

I thought this movie was 6.5/10 the first time I watched it and now I think it's more like 6/10

And just for reference

Guardians of the Galaxy pt 1. 8.5/10
Civil War 9/10 yes
Suicide Squad 4/10 weak as fawk

Dark Knight 10/10 absolute piff
Iron Man 9/10
Ant Man 7/10
Man of Steel 7.5/10
Winter Soldier 10/10 piff
Iron Man 3 5/10 meh as fawk
Batman vs Superman 6/10

Last edited:
Daps
With all the penis, nipple, impregnating talk in this movie, what's the rating? is it for children?

my baby brother and baby sister are trying to go see this :lupe:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I mentioned this a few pages back

if someone else posted this apologies

Kevin Feige Says More Iconic Actors and Actresses Are Already Set to Star in Future Marvel Movies

In the past few years, it's become sort of a tradition for Marvel Studios to hand over big roles in its superhero movies to these Hollywood icons. In Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 alone we have both Kurt Russell and Sylvester Stallone, and recent Marvel films have featured everyone from Robert Redford and Michael Douglas to Anthony Hopkins and Mickey Rourke.

When Fandango spoke with Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige ahead of the Guardians Vol. 2 release on May 5, we asked what other Hollywood veterans were on his bucket list, like, say, Robert De Niro or even Al Pacino, whom Feige confirmed had met with Marvel at one point. "Ha, that's true!" he said, regarding the Pacino meeting.

While Feige didn't want to give up names, he did confirm that we'll be seeing more Hollywood veterans in the very near future. "There are a few that are coming up, actually," he teased. "I'll keep this spoiler-free, but be assured that there are more surprises of that caliber heading into our universe in the next few films."

And is Al Pacino one of them?

"No... not in this case," Feige said. "Someday, someday, but there are others that I'm thinking of right now."

What Hollywood legend would you love to see show up in a Marvel movie? And whom do you think Feige is referring to?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

They need to get F4. We need fukkin DOOM!!!!!

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son