Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One of the best? Ehhhhhhhh lol it was iight but not in my top 5-6 personally. Just my opinion though
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

I'd have it below Iron Man and Winter Soldier and the first Avengers but other than that I think I can make a case for it with the original GOTG :manny:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody cares or respects me yet you see that banner under my screen name?

I was voted a champion by people on this board.

Now you see that shyt under your screen name? You had to write you're a champion under your name :pachaha:

Ole participation trophy ass muthafukka :pachaha:

You damn near 50 Years old stanning for a huff ass movie aimed at remedial children :pachaha:

I laugh more at the delusions of your sig than I did this garbage ass film :pachaha:

How you gonna be old enough to be my grandmother but still stanning for huff kids movies online like that one kid who got shoved into his locker in high school :pachaha:

Tell us more how zach "my daddy bought my way into culture vulturing" is the best :pachaha:

How you gonna be too broke to support this website though :scust:

nikka, you the champion of a sub forum

nikka, the whole idea that you even being brought up from recognition is from my light son.

You must be extra stoopid to think you are the very reason you get to even get a fake ass banner.
As real talk,...
You wanna be me and you still got a banner and nobody respects you on my level.
I never had to campaign or ask to be anything or be elected nikka.
nikkaz appointed and it was never no vote needed.
That is the complete huge difference between you having a fukk'n digital banner.

You not on my level nikka and any campaigning by you to get a title.
Is so you can get a distinction that still pales in comparison to:

Art Barr

Like I give a fukk about your banner.
That shyt don't mean shyt to a nikka everyone views as better and higher than you, nikka.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

yo childish ass trying to flex and you the champion of the arcade forum.
nikka have you even set any records at world tournies like me.

stfu with your bullshyt deflection...i would body you in video games, too.

art barr

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Drax writing in this was terrible.

In the first film he was a mostly serious character,he just didn't understand metaphors and such and took things literally. That led to some natural comedy. He also had some decent fighting scenes.

This film he's reduced to a moron,constantly yelling and laughing. He wasn't even a person in this.

It's like he wasn't even the same character.

The writing was just off. It didn't even remain faithful to its own characters which was the strong point of the first film. Just reduced them to joke machines.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's been out worldwide for about two weeks now tho..
I don't think it's gonna Crack a billion like a lot of Disney stans were saying.

I think my prediction of 850 should be pretty close :lupe:

I don't see this having nearly as good as legs as the first. The first one had 0 competition for a long time.

We got king Arthur, alien,pirates and wonder woman dropping the next 4 weeks.

It'll probably do #1 again next weekend here, I think king Arthur makes $25 million or so.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually liked this movie better than the first one. Some of the jokes were super corny and forced, but the 3rd act was a step up. I liked the villain in this movie a lot better than Ronan, who was pretty expendable and one-note. We got to see more of who the Guardians were as characters, which I liked. I liked the Howard the Duck cameo, as well as...

Seeing Starhawk and the rest of the OG Guardians from the comics get back together at the end. Yondu :to:
And seeing Stan Lee conversing with the Watcher :banderas:

I would say that Iron Man 1, Avengers 1, and Winter Soldier are still better though.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
after seeing this it's odd the guy who plays Yondu was being coy about his Infinity War involvement. Think a few dead people are coming back thanks to the stones. Pretty sure I saw Quicksilver's actor listed as being in it. Maybe even a Red Skull return although Weaving pretty much told the MCU to kick rocks.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Has the fact that both
Adam Warlock and The Watchers
first appeared in Fantastic Four been talked about yet? :lupe:
Damn they droppin hints lowkey :patrice:

If phase 4 includes the 4 nikkas might spaz the fukk out in the theater post- Infinity War/ Avengers 4 credits credits