Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sorry but we beat the shyt outta toys and house ducks.
Yo weak nikkaz in this new gen is tolerable of weak nikkaz.
I am known for cracking heads and beating up toys for real.

You let nikkaz assault your senses while I do assaults.

We are completely different and you tolerate culture thieves I do not.

Yeah that's what I did as a kid. A child. I'm a grown man now. Acting like an immature kid with my head so far up my ass to think my opinion is the right one and everyone else better get on board isn't the business. So if that's what you call cracking heads and beating up toys, which I did as a child but not as a man because I know better now, then by all means keep cracking those skulls homie and beating up your toys. I'll keep mine in the toy box

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And you havent figured out its ALL a parody and neither side is drastically different?:gucci:

Again man.... we off that.

Both sides do the same shyt to a degree

Like a similar conversation was just done a month ago or 2 with our favorite Spiderman stan in here:francis:

I mean the only way I could mock DC stans more in talking to you is to start cursing more, question your manhood, call a bytch or talk about your mother or girl and just hit you with more below the belt comments that have nothing to do with the movie or our discussion on the movie.

Then when I'm done neg you for a few weeks then put you on ignore:pachaha:

Martha

Now you bringing Kobe into this shyt? Man I may have to start disliking you

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
there's not reason why THIS movie has so much bickering

And again.... when cats then start taking personal attacks that have nothing to do with the movie anymore

It's a pathetic way to confront criticism. Instead of attacking the points these posters are making, all these other stans do call people names post smileys:huhldup:

Martha

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I bet people respected what you had to say in 1968 when you were 26.

Dementia is a terrible thing :wow:

Nobody respects you tho.
I notice you keep bring up bullshyt but no one cares about you like that tho.
So, take yo weak been debunked ass lame jokes tha fukk on.
All cause the joke is nobody gives a fukk about yo jealous faced't ass.

You know it, too.

Take yo merit badge politic'n ass the fukk on you huff monster ass lame.

Art Barr

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im curious on whats the future plan for star lord's celestial heritage now since its been teased since the 1st movie an expanded on in this one. Cause "as long as the light burns" line by kurt russel refers to his immortality not his dna and since this flick didnt introduce adam im guessing they might try to upgrade star lord as someone who can wield the gauntlet since they said the celestials wielded the stones before.

After soaking it in for a few days it still was an enjoyable movie but ego shouldve washed them dudes in the end. Their shouldve been a bigger battle to distract him from getting his mind blown

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Im curious on whats the future plan for star lord's celestial heritage now since its been teased since the 1st movie an expanded on in this one. Cause "as long as the light burns" line by kurt russel refers to his immortality not his dna and since this flick didnt introduce adam im guessing they might try to upgrade star lord as someone who can wield the gauntlet since they said the celestials wielded the stones before.

After soaking it in for a few days it still was an enjoyable movie but ego shouldve washed them dudes in the end. Their shouldve been a bigger battle to distract him from getting his mind blown

I believe he lost his powers once Ego was killed. He said to Peter "if I die, you're no longer immortal, you're just a guy" basically and Peter said what's wrong with that. So I'm not sure they'll revisit it now based on the ending

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:gucci: but most people in here like the movie to varying degrees. I said it was one of the MCU's best. That wasn't a "fair review" to some folks :mjlol:
One of the best? Ehhhhhhhh lol it was iight but not in my top 5-6 personally. Just my opinion though
hands_zps9bajinhk.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody respects you tho.
I notice you keep bring up bullshyt but no one cares about you like that tho.
So, take yo weak been debunked ass lame jokes tha fukk on.
All cause the joke is nobody gives a fukk about yo jealous faced't ass.

You know it, too.

Take yo merit badge politic'n ass the fukk on you huff monster ass lame.

Art Barr
Nobody cares or respects me yet you see that banner under my screen name?

I was voted a champion by people on this board.

Now you see that shyt under your screen name? You had to write you're a champion under your name :pachaha:

Ole participation trophy ass muthafukka :pachaha:

You damn near 50 Years old stanning for a huff ass movie aimed at remedial children :pachaha:

I laugh more at the delusions of your sig than I did this garbage ass film :pachaha:

How you gonna be old enough to be my grandmother but still stanning for huff kids movies online like that one kid who got shoved into his locker in high school :pachaha:

Tell us more how zach "my daddy bought my way into culture vulturing" is the best :pachaha:

How you gonna be too broke to support this website though :scust: