Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Since when are you a credible source when speaking highly about yourself?

That's like putting your mother for a job reference (for white people)

But Quill would have lost it because the source light of the planet died out. I don't think he has his own source of light. Unless it's his moms tumor in which case that shyt is long gone.
You're thinking too much brotha he's a Celestial Gunn wouldn't have written it that way:mjlol:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
What reason do we have to believe he's not a celestial?

yall really gonna believe a dude running around Bragging that he's a god :stopitslime: that's just stock crazy evil villain talk. He tried to make it seem like he was the cream of the universe the highest you can go when he got washed by baby groot. Vol 3 we'll see who the prophet is.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
ay, can someone explain the the ravager leaders saying theyre getting the crew back together? who are they?
That's a homage to the original Guardians of the galaxy team in the comics. They're from the 31st century this Peter Quill squad was created so fans could pick up the story easier.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol you saying this generation doesn't have x y z explaining away why someone might not like a movie or the negative reviews comes from people removed from good sci fi or 80s cartoons is silly to me. That's what did it. I don't understand that homie. I'll use @FlyRy for example. I know he's got a knowledge of good sci fi and it's one of his favorite genres and he knows his 80w cartoons. But he didnt like the movie that much. Didn't work for him like the first one did. So what's the excuse or reasoning for that? I loved the movie so there's nothing for me to get emotional about on my end, I just think your reasoning didn't hold water and cats on here do that a lot. Anytime someone doesn't like something they love the excuses come out rather than just letting the shyt be. @StraxStrax doesnt like it so now all of a sudden he's only into art house movies? When there's clear evidence that says otherwise? This is where we are right now lol

I think you are boiling down generalizations into specific actual exceptions to the rule.
Those people you mentioned also.never found issue to express themselves as to me why they did not like the movie.

All the excuses I have seen for not liking this movie in general.
Has been grasping at straws breh.
Or possible prisoner to arguments presented from an overload of to much prefan interest going awry and creating a nebulus negative face ass effect of ren and stimpy horse like emulation with no real explanation.
Or just plain coupled with people who give reviews and do better watching films named after water lillies.

You are the one who threw their names out there and that is what you did.

I can speak in general and always do and if you don't get that.
That is just your plain disconnect from understanding generalizations and conversations based around the collective you.

Now, in general yes gems after the star wars new hope Gen are cynical beyond fukk'n apropos. To the point they suck everything quality out of their fukk'n equation just to have some shyt to complain about because they are to extra.

Simple as that ....

Disney and marvel found how to make quality gateway pieces after we seen two film houses totally fukk it up.

Any bad reviews I have seen for this movie is just someone who is just not as hip as they think and not as fun or cool as they think either.

This is as rock'n a beginning summer movie blockbuster from a former end of the summer release with little to no fan fare as possible that could ever be made as a fukk'n sequel in the Sci fi genre that is not star wars, or the chronicles of Riddikk.
As far as sequels go that are not predominate creature features like aliens.
I just cram to understand any negative talking points about this movie at all whatsoever.

Plus I would like for someone to also say they had this great of a movie experience in comic Sci fi movie sequel as well.

Art Barr

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I like Marvel, the stans are losers :pachaha:

Another emoji with a Marvel hat. Ok and??? Your pockets aren't swole, you are broke. The cacs at Disney are rich. You are broke. :mjlol:
i cant hear you , the cash register keep dinging :blessedcash:marvel done did it again and you furious and i aint talking about the fate of

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
After reading the comments in this thread is easy to see alot of you nikkas are simple minded and are easily impressed by bullshyt....the movie sucked. It was nothing more then a revamped part 1 with the same jokes but this time they were over the top and unnecessary.....I am a avid fan of the franchise...but the second seemed rushed,cartonnish, and completely unrealistic....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Watched a cam version.

Movie made me appreciate the first more because of how bad this one is

Suffers from typical sequel shyt.

You liked comedy in the first, here is 10x as much. You liked emotional scenes in the first? Here's 10x as many.

90% of both fall completely flat.

The first movie had great characters in a mediocre generic film

This one all the characters regressed. Drax became obnoxious.

Was chris pratt even awake? Man he is BAD in this. He needs to take acting lessons because his dramatic moments were comical. He was really good in the first. This one he looked like he was sleepwalking for a pay day. And his delivery of his lines during those climax scenes are terrible

The movie kinda meanders from scene to scene with no point. Until we finally get another cheesey villain reveal with another tropey plot.

This is just bad.

4/10

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Did anyone else see this movie and think it was kind of like Empire Strikes Back?

Great movie, btw. Really enjoyed it.

So, where else is this shyt gonna come from, breh.

It is just like every story that is good and worth telling is from the lord of the rings.

It is just like gym shoes ain't shyt if they not copying some aspect of Michael Jordan.

It ain't moving to far from the sweet spot of what's to it, breh.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
After reading the comments in this thread is easy to see alot of you nikkas are simple minded and are easily impressed by bullshyt....the movie sucked. It was nothing more then a revamped part 1 with the same jokes but this time they were over the top and unnecessary.....I am a avid fan of the franchise...but the second seemed rushed,cartonnish, and completely unrealistic....
Wasn't the first film this as well?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched a cam version.
fukkin scrub!
wngwUWx.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm still :ohhh:....:leon: at

The Watchers - I guess I expected Uatu at some point, but to just see a bunch of them chilling with Stan Lee was pretty cool. Also - I'm guessing there will have to be some sort of investigation by the heroes on Earth into the Dairy Queen Incident :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Watched a cam version.

Movie made me appreciate the first more because of how bad this one is

Suffers from typical sequel shyt.

You liked comedy in the first, here is 10x as much. You liked emotional scenes in the first? Here's 10x as many.

90% of both fall completely flat.

The first movie had great characters in a mediocre generic film

This one all the characters regressed. Drax became obnoxious.

Was chris pratt even awake? Man he is BAD in this. He needs to take acting lessons because his dramatic moments were comical. He was really good in the first. This one he looked like he was sleepwalking for a pay day. And his delivery of his lines during those climax scenes are terrible

The movie kinda meanders from scene to scene with no point. Until we finally get another cheesey villain reveal with another tropey plot.

This is just bad.

4/10

I think this at least had the better climax. That shyt with Ronan and the dance off was cringeworthy, Ego the living planet was more of a threat and Kurt Russell was cool. I liked
the funeral for Yondu and the little easter eggs

Agreed about some of the comedy tho, some of the shyt was beaten into the ground. Like the taser face shyt.