Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
how? this shyt is in a whole different universe as of now. There was literally no connection to the MCU in this flick. The guardians films have been there own thing for awhile now

No connection?:gucci:

The Kree?

Adam Warlock?

The Watchers?

Starhawk?

Charlie-27?

Aleta Ogord?

Ego?

and various other aliens and worlds?

My G, you do the U in MCU stands for UNIVERSE right? :what:

The Guardians film been the bridge to everything OUTSIDE of EARTH. It's so much bigger than a few guys that pretty much reside in NY:snoop:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Some miserable people in here hating on this:mjlol:

shyt was hilarious and entertaining from start to finish

People saying 6/10 and shyt:mjlol:

C'mon

I was entertained but it was definitely overlong and the stuff with his father veered into the world is danger shyt we've seen too many times.

I love these characters but debated between a 6 and a 7/10.

I think people saying 10/10 are just fanboying.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I was entertained but it was definitely overlong and the stuff with his father veered into the world is danger shyt we've seen too many times.

I love these characters but debated between a 6 and a 7/10.

I think people saying 10/10 are just fanboying.
How do you think the people on earth will respond to this threat?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
No connection?:gucci:

The Kree?

Adam Warlock?

The Watchers?

Starhawk?

Charlie-27?

Aleta Ogord?

Ego?

and various other aliens and worlds?

My G, you do the U in MCU stands for UNIVERSE right? :what:

The Guardians film been the bridge to everything OUTSIDE of EARTH. It's so much bigger than a few guys that pretty much reside in NY:snoop:

Martha
yea thats all well and dandy but all this universe shyt is basically for after infinity wars. When i say MCU im talking about now, not when thanos is done. There's complaints in this very thread about this flick not moving along the thanos storyline. THAT'S the shyt im talking about. Not easter eggs breh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah I know who that is....I meant when they were showing the other ravagers at the end there was one that looked just like Hela......she even said "let's give em he'll"
OHhh no that was
female star hawk . Those were all the oh guardians

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yea thats all well and dandy but all this universe shyt is basically for after infinity wars. When i say MCU im talking about now, not when thanos is done. There's complaints in this very thread about this flick not moving along the thanos storyline. THAT'S the shyt im talking about. Not easter eggs breh

No man..... this Universe stuff is not for specifically Phase 4, this shyt is most definitely for the current movies. I'm not sure where you even got that from but it is for NOW

As far as Thanos, well all I can say is A3 comes out in exactly 362 days from now. We have 3 movies between now and 5/4/17. I'm pretty sure there is enough time to touch on Thanos but again they do have to expand the UNIVERSE and I think this movie did that very well.

Also like whats been said in this thread, Gunn been saying for 2 years Thanos wasnt going to be in this movie, I get maybe the disappointment but come on man, you and others should've made peace with that along time ago.

He said it, then there was never any evidence or news that Brolin secretly was casted, and he's been saying it again in the most recent press tour

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@FlyRy will hate me for this but this is high on my list. Really don't feel like going into all the reasons why at the moment but I enjoyed the hell out of this and for the most part everything works for me. Anything earthbound in the third act was :coffee: status but I really fukked with it. And of course the emotional component did it for me.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FlyRy will hate me for this but this is high on my list. Really don't feel like going into all the reasons why at the moment but I enjoyed the hell out of this and for the most part everything works for me. Anything earthbound in the third act was :coffee: status but I really fukked with it. And of course the emotional component did it for me.
Cat Stevens :to:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate you breh I was entertained. I actually laughed a lot during this movie.

But I started shifting in my seat a bit. When his father went big bad I started :patrice:Those 30 minutes of previews don't do my attention span any favors either.

I just didn't LOVE it like I loved the first one.

But I am apalled that not one person in this thread and on this site mentioned that Cheddar Bob was in this :russ:

Last edited:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Drax stole the whole movie :mjlol:

That Thanos cameo of him putting the beats on someone :mjlol:

Ain't gonna lie That
Adam Warlock
namedrop had me nerding the fukk out :banderas:

The real shocker is that Spiderman trailer being pure uncut Cocaine :banderas: