Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was worried about how they were gonna do Ego, but they pulled it off. They even showed the face on the planet surface which I was hoping for.

Adam Warlock!:blessed:

Had me like
iUvlPAw.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For Drax, I see it as progression. He doesn't have to be the homicidal maniac anymore because of the time spent with the Guardians. He can "relax" now.

And the IMAX 3D was sold out:mjcry:

You could tell in 2D that it would look damn good in 3D.
they all look so comfortable together too!
i mean, from JUMP! when the shyt started!
everyone kept
saying "Groot get out the way youre gonna get hurt!"
:russ:

the way they all interacted with Baby Groot was ill to me too. like when they picked him up, or held him or something. we done come a loooooong way with this CGI shyt i swear!
i can understand someone still liking the first one better than this one. but to say they didnt move forward as far as developing the shyt is wild crazy to say. the way everyone would get on Rocket is so much like the comics its insane! :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing i don't like is all the forced jokes and now we getting jokes on dikks :Scust:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Adam Warlock trash :comeon:
:cambyaiplease:
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
:stopitslime: "i think im gonna name him adam" thats it? show his face, show his body, show something all u see is some gold ass empty cac00n shyt is trash show his origin story where the bytches crash the car or something woulda been way better :stopitslime:

the groot aging shyt was was cool but woulda been better with atleast a dope ass ending trailer, Seeing what thanos is up to...

we got no updates on the infinity stones this movie smh

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:stopitslime: "i think im gonna name him adam" thats it? show his face, show his body, show something all u see is some gold ass empty cac00n shyt is trash show his origin story where the bytches crash the car or something woulda been way better :stopitslime:
you aint bout this Marvel shyt!
:marvelbill:

#MarvelSet should i neg?!
VFpmY8M.png

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yooooooooo

The part when Ego casually told Peter that he gave her that brain tumor and Peter started blasting him was :damn:

I've seen a lot of death this yr and it felt good to see that "release" by Peter. That was a VERY powerful scene.
Thought the way it was delivered was kind of terrible and on the nose. Just like the "i don't control it with my head, but with my heart" line. Some very cheesy and bad lines, made tolerable by the actors saying them. That said you got rid of some of the better actors in the movie, ego shoudln't have been killed and they really shouldn't have had him refered to as a celestial without making sure to let the audience know he was lying about that. just an uneven movie to me and too on the nose with trying to pull heart strings instead of it coming naturally IMHO

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

the groot aging shyt was was cool but woulda been better with atleast a dope ass ending trailer, Seeing what thanos is up to...

we got no updates on the infinity stones this movie smh
They'd have had to cast him then.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just came back form it. I enjoyed it a lot. I really like how they handled Gamora and Nebula's relationship.

The scene with Yondu killing the entire ship crew was ill as fukk.

:picard: at Taserface killing Yondu's crew one-by-one

Was that the Proton Cannon that Gamora lit up Nebula with?
kinda funny when you think about the shyt you spoiler'd
"shyts too fun!"
"no one dies!"

but that whole part of the movie was really kinda grim! :francis:

movie was too ill!