Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I walked out the theater like :ehh::win:

Still trynna process it

But for the folk who are either on the fence or haven't seen it yet but getting bombarded and assaulted by the "GOAT or TRASH" folks:dahell:

Here's what I can tell you....

Is this movie better than Civil War or Winter Soldier? No
Does that mean or make it a bad thing? Hell No

I think its fair to say the weakest of the MCU movies is probably Incredible Hulk, some may say Thor 2. This movie is better than them from that scale (just competing with itself).

I can say I liked this movie better than Ant-Man and I actually like this movie more than the first.

I think this movie from the credits has a clear message on what its trying to do and I think it easily achieved that

Well done to them and cant wait for the next in line and Version 3

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don't know why Marvel insists on trying to make me have a good time. Too many jokes, more people should've died. I give it 3/10.

If any more people wouldve died..... this wouldve turned into a horror movie..... got certain cats out here committing Mass Murders and shyt

:russ:

Martha

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I enjoyed it, not the best but still solid...had alot to live up to from the first....james gunn just got his brother booked for the next avengers.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I live in London, shyt came out last week :hhh:, you peons need to catch up :picard:

Side Convo

Off Topic, no character, no stan-age and real talk my G.

You live in London?:ohhh:

Yo breh... do you fukk with The Breakin Convention out there? Or heard of my overseas breh Jonzi D?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Loved it. The action was on point and it was funny without shoehorning jokes in.

See, GOTG is supposed to be fun and action packed. Sounds like folks wanna see a Logan version of Guardians or something. I don't get it.
Yea to me this was the perfect popcorn flick.....only thing that bothered me was drax was just a generic comedic sidekick it seemed, where his being so straight and lacking sarcasim is what made him so funny in the first one...not sure if you saw the 3d, but the effects in 3d were great

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
not as good as the first for me (mostly because it was kinda the same movie but different parent) but it was still nice and the action was on point. James gunn need to do a dbz flick cuz that ending fight was :banderas:....kurt russell did his swaggy thang as usual and i liked the way they handled ego. The fukking visuals in this flick was something else. This was better than both of the new star wars flicks imo and since thats the only space flick i can compare it to i will :pachaha:...drax was fukking hilarious in this shyt tho. The way he kept shytting on ol girl :laff:....ending didnt hit me in the heart as deeply as the first but it got me a lil bit :mjcry:
he might've been ya father, but he wasnt ya daddy boy :to:
all in all i'd give it a 7.5, almost 8 outta 10 tbh....if u liked the first one i dont see how u dont like this one. The next one THO!!! adam is coming :demonic:

EDIT: i forgot to mention the soundtrack too. Music wasnt hittin for me this go around. It was a tad too umm caucasian for me :pachaha: literally only liked the sam cooke song

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Loved it. The action was on point and it was funny without shoehorning jokes in.

See, GOTG is supposed to be fun and action packed. Sounds like folks wanna see a Logan version of Guardians or something. I don't get it.

Yea... after thinking it over and watching this movie and just thinking about some of the post from of the cats here. It finally dawned on me and its clearly evident that the big problem and disconnect is a lot of these cats still dont know what or who the GOTG are.

And I guess its kinda fair since mainstream these characters have been existence only 2 year and there isnt really a history to lean on and pull from. So cats view or judge for how they think they should be verses really looking at them and accepting them for who they are.

Martha

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yea to me this was the perfect popcorn flick.....only thing that bothered me was drax was just a generic comedic sidekick it seemed, where his being so straight and lacking sarcasim is what made him so funny in the first one...not sure if you saw the 3d, but the effects in 3d were great

For Drax, I see it as progression. He doesn't have to be the homicidal maniac anymore because of the time spent with the Guardians. He can "relax" now.

And the IMAX 3D was sold out:mjcry:

You could tell in 2D that it would look damn good in 3D.