Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Been out here for a while and I see a real split between my brehs who had messed up relationships with their dads loving this shyt and those who didn't being a bit :yeshrug:

I loved this shyt:mjcry:

RIP pops but fukk you too :mjcry:
:what:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just seen the movie, via bootleg.
Like the first movie a little too on the nose for me, too cutesy.
Kurt Russell did his thing though and actually made the character interesting and understandable, but the scrpt was so terrible that it took away from what could have been a complex if totally flawed character
Some of the deaths were touching, but the heel face turns are so random that it makes no sense, no one gives a damn about their convictions except the "good guys" and that makes for a poor movie.
If you liked the first movie you will love this.
If you are like me thought the first movie was shallow you'll probably be even more disappointed in this one, because I don't think anything or any character progressed beyond the superficial in this movie.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Just seen the movie, via bootleg.
Like the first movie a little too on the nose for me, too cutesy.
Kurt Russell did his thing though and actually made the character interesting and understandable, but the scrpt was so terrible that it took away from what could have been a complex if totally flawed character
Some of the deaths were touching, but the heel face turns are so random that it makes no sense, no one gives a damn about their convictions except the "good guys" and that makes for a poor movie.
If you liked the first movie you will love this.
If you are like me thought the first movie was shallow you'll probably be even more disappointed in this one, because I don't think anything or any character progressed beyond the superficial in this movie.
See. See this honest review of some fukkin shyt?
I can respect this.
Thanks for the honest review.
Muthafukka even went as far as saying he watched the bootleg.
Make some noise for this honest young man right here!
:jbmarvelsmooth:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, u are talking to stans who would never admit the movie was bad even if it was. Every single one of these dudes gonna call it classic regardless.
GOTG is one of my all time favorite movies but I'll be honest about it. As I am not a Stan

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Been out here for a while and I see a real split between my brehs who had messed up relationships with their dads loving this shyt and those who didn't being a bit :yeshrug:

I loved this shyt:mjcry:

RIP pops but fukk you too :mjcry:

I know my connection from the first comes from losing my mom to cancer and going through that shyt and really seeing way too many similarities between myself and Peter because of it:russ: it was to the point i was in the theater kinda shrinking in my seat

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
shyt was crack. Saw the bootleg doly and had as much fun as a theater experience.

It didn't feel like one of those sequels where the cast was obviously apart and doing other shyt. I legit felt like I was catching up with a group of characters whose adventures didn't stop just because the cameras did.

I love that the humor doesn't feel so forced in these movies. They also handle death very well for being Disney. Definitely holds emotional weight.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
shyt was crack. Saw the bootleg doly and had as much fun as a theater experience.

It didn't feel like one of those sequels where the cast was obviously apart and doing other shyt. I legit felt like I was catching up with a group of characters whose adventures didn't stop just because the cameras did.

I love that the humor doesn't feel so forced in these movies. They also handle death very well for being Disney. Definitely holds emotional weight.
:hhh:

Change your name, nothing fly about bootlegs :picard:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen it. Here's my honest thoughts and full disclosure I fukks with Marvel so gang in the building:mjgrin:

I loved the first even though I slept on it completely and had a Blu Ray version sitting on my hard drive for two months. I didn't even read a single review when it came out and had zero expectations. That movie really took me back to my childhood watching Back to the Future, Goonies, Lost Boys, Temple of Doom, etc. It just had that... What's the word I'm looking for?:jbhmm: Fun...It was just a fun movie that put a smile on my face and reminded me of the 80's. I almost forgot that feeling of enjoying a rag tag adventure movie for the whole family.

My thing with comic book movies is that the origin story is an adventure while the sequels usually lack that element hindering the enjoyment that the original supplied. That's my problem with GOTG2. Once they landed on Ego's planet everything stopped. We got a group of adventurers sitting still.

The chemistry between the cast is amazing. Yondu and Rocket's scenes together were really well done. I was genuinely sad at the end:mjcry:. Drax :laff:. Baby Groot didn't get as much camera time as I thought. They didn't go overboard with him which was good. The jokes landed with me especially the Z_ _ _ and the H_ _f.

I still enjoyed it but I didn't love it. Still continues Marvel's momentum though:umad:

GOTG1:
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:/5

GOTG2:
:ehh::ehh::ehh:.5/5

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
laying on my couch eating leftover pizza on my day off watching a decent quality cam rip off the movie box sounds pretty fly to me

:hhh: peasant
wealth is immaterial in regards to class

acf1df7705d11ead80866a9dfb030aee.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude, u are talking to stans who would never admit the movie was bad even if it was. Every single one of these dudes gonna call it classic regardless.

Kinda like certain Stan groups would never say "Kill Yourself Krew" is bad?:mjgrin:

Come on my G... you ain't new to this.:rudy:

Don't sit here and pretend Daffy Clan niccas ls ain't no different or above that:skip:

Moving along..... on my way to get my ticket now!!!:banderas:

Martha

Last edited: