Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
INCREDIBLE movie, better than the first which was a 9.

Winter Soldier level.

Critics full of shyt as usual.

And yes it's out already in The Netherlands. Ask me anything brehs.
Netherlands why not Holland? I mean what up with that. I was calling it Holland all these years and then I had to start calling it the Netherlands.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Netherlands why not Holland? I mean what up with that. I was calling it Holland all these years and then I had to start calling it the Netherlands.

My folks are from the former(/current) Dutch colonies (Surinam/Dutch Antilles). The "kingdom" was called the Netherlands, with Holland being the European "mainland". For minorities like myself saying we're from the Netherlands at least gives us some link to our parents countries, or in Coli terms Holland sounds "cac-ish".

Doesn't really matter what you call it though :yeshrug:

Thought y'all would have movie questions :russ:, but good to see there's still some folks like me who don't like spoilers

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My folks are from the former(/current) Dutch colonies (Surinam/Dutch Antilles). The "kingdom" was called the Netherlands, with Holland being the European "mainland". For minorities like myself saying we're from the Netherlands at least gives us some link to our parents countries, or in Coli terms Holland sounds "cac-ish".

Thought y'all would have movie questions :russ:, but good to see there's still some folks like me who don't like spoilers
did you see the 4-5 credit scenes? What were they?

Daps

How many end credit scenes are there breh? Do we need to wait for all the credits to roll?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
INCREDIBLE movie, better than the first which was a 9.

Winter Soldier level.

Critics full of shyt as usual.

And yes it's out already in The Netherlands. Ask me anything brehs.
Marvel really fukked around and did it again :wow: the haters bout to rush into the thread mad as fukk :russ: keep praying on the downfall bytches! :MarvelBronLol:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Dutch are so confusing. :heh:

How did you feel about the story/pacing? Did it seem too bloated to you? Also, I hear that Drax pretty much only has one action scene. :aicmon:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

Any surprises or clear tie ins to some of the other movies?