Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All the marvel films have forgettable, weak villains. Dude wasn't much a threat but he played a great a$$hole and x24 was brutal af.

I'm just saying... we both agree he was weak or not a threat. But we also agree the movie was good. I guess it just debunks the myth that to be a great comic movie you must have this big bad threatening badguy. Justin Hammer was a pretty good a$$hole too tbh :ehh:

Martha

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm just saying... we both agree he was weak or not a threat. But we also agree the movie was good. I guess it just debunks the myth that to be a great comic movie you must have this big bad threatening badguy. Justin Hammer was a pretty good a$$hole too tbh :ehh:

Martha
He wasnt the only villain, but he played a great role imo, and that in itself is a dope thing. I think Marvel failed with Ultron and Loki gets hype but he ended up being kind of lame.

So a dude w. Really no powers still was able to outshine these classic villains.

That's not good.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Which villain :mjpls:
Narcos meh
Richard E grant :ld:he might have been lukewarm but his actions was thorough

X-24? :ufdup:

Oh shyt.... My OG.

I gonna be straight up with you. Until this post I literally no trolling no trynna be funny or an a$$hole forgot about him. I was thinking more about the dude that was chasing them.

You're right, X-24 was dope for what it was worth.... kinda like Abomination:ehh:

Marth

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which villain :mjpls:
Narcos meh
Richard E grant :ld:he might have been lukewarm but his actions were thorough

X-24? :ufdup:

Grant's actions were insidious and foul as hell, which gave him extra points in my book. Along with his henchman, who reminded me of the "we're just carrying out orders" type. Genocide is one thing but genocide masked as intellectual curiosity and trying to "help" but then turning kids into weapons? :camby: and of course X-24 was brutal as fukk

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm hyped lol

D.C. Darkness is dope, I would to see the original version of suicide squad.

Didnt think that was dark really... but did look "cool"

Word to DC head Snyder.

Needs some rape and cock sucking to be dark

Dan Snyder said:
Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.

Martha

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm seeing this but this shyt is :mjlol:

Pt. 4 :laff:

:russ:

I saw one where it was a Rogue One compliation. Perhaps it was made by the same guy. He put all of the criticisms and then ended it with Collider and the Schmoes Knows guys giving it high scores despite the fact that they panned it.:laff: This is why I don't take Collider, SK, and Screen Junkies seriously at all.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:

I saw one where it was a Rogue One compliation. Perhaps it was made by the same guy. He put all of the criticisms and then ended it with Collider and the Schmoes Knows guys giving it high scores despite the fact that they panned it.:laff: This is why I don't take Collider, SK, and Screen Junkies seriously at all.

To be fair to collider,there actual written review they published wasn't sucking any dikk at all. I think the writer gave it a B and he voiced his issues with it clearly and effectively. That's the one review I read because the headline intrigued me

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He wasnt the only villain, but he played a great role imo, and that in itself is a dope thing. I think Marvel failed with Ultron and Loki gets hype but he ended up being kind of lame.

So a dude w. Really no powers still was able to outshine these classic villains.

That's not good.
Ultron had alot of potential:whoo: the trailers alone made seem like he was the most meancing villian ever......But we all know how it turned out:why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No comic movie is fukking w. Logan. That shyt was brutal beauty.
Casual violence.

Action scenes weren't really all that after the little girl got active. Just logon swinging like a madman with no sense of style or brutal beauty. Just waiting for fatalities.