Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's an inconic shot.. :mjlol::mjlol:

of course it is .. along with many other shots in that sequence.

they think that these things just happened and were not creative decisions that people made.

down to the lights. the reflections on the wall. the positions of the pillars. the pulse audio effect of the repulsors.

these are creative choices.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
no creativity involved and the only way it could have been done :mjlol: .

iu

bucky-captain-america.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. I tell ppl all the time that comics and wrestling (WWE) run on the same principles. There's an art and science to booking stars compared to jobbers, and sadly Sam came in as a jobber. (Cheadle) Rhodey too.

It's not just the viral "on your left" jobbin to Steve over and over, but in his same introductory movie, Sam says "I'm just like him, but slower and weaker." Effectively sabotaged himself on the mic, lowering the maximum pop he could get as a star.

Compare that to T'Challa who had a Brock Lesner debut squashing Bucky 3x times in 1 film, only a brief 1v1 with peak popularity Steve Rogers Austin without a definitive winner (intentional), and culminating in them running dead even in a foot race at Wrestlemania. End result: BP gets built up as the next big thing, Steve doesn't have to job (Bucky does the jobbin), and Falcon sinks further to opening act status.
This is not just a Sam thing this is how most black men are portrayed

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is not just a Sam thing this is how most black men are portrayed

brehs in the MCU (panther and fury aside) were generally treated as supporting acts.

but falcon is the only one who has been emasculated to this extent.

falcon: i am slower and weaker than him
falcon: i need a new pair of lungs
falcon: (trained soldier) who should we fight boss.
falcon: i (sideman) go where you go boss - when do we start
falcon: you are heavy ( aka i am not very strong )
falcon: multiple bucky beatdowns - wings broken
falcon: beat by ant-man (wants to keep it a secret)
falcon: comically knocked down by stark
falcon: beat down by flag smashers
falcon: beat down by fake cap - wings broken. almost killed. needed bucky's help
falcon: beat down by the dora
falcon: matched by non-powered batroc

:picard:

the only time he showed anything leading man worthy was against rumlow in shield HQ. and he "won" that by running away.

:hubie:

that is not how you set up a leading man and after all that work establishing him as a sideman, it's now difficult to change his image.

logic says ironman should easily beat cap. but he didn't.

likewise even though logic suggests that cap should easily beat falcon they didn't have to repeatedly confirm it.

it they had left it as a gray area (just as with widow) we might allow falcon to do more now without questioning it too closely.

as things stand every man jack and they mama knows how weak falcon is because the MCU repeatedly went out of its way to tell us.

-

and i am not even going to address how they (and he) were hobbled on the romantic front.

thor - jane/sif. girls lusting after him including ultron/hawkeye doctor. quill getting jealous. GOTG calling him a god-angel.

cap - carter/agent6. female soldiers losing their minds. making falcon look cool to other women. "perfect human" with a smidgin of imperfection in his "blue eyes".

tony - chicks galore. left, right and center.

falcon - no chick. no chicks chasing him. not one romantic interaction at all. after how many appearances?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

falcon is lowkey more powerful than Captain America Steve Rodger with his tech/ wing's/weapon than Steve is with his super soldier serum & shield

Captain America/ Steve Rodger is the main character so obviously he gets to do more " cool stuff " if Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers had switched skill/power set people would be asking how can a guy on steroid with just a shield replace all the weapon's and gadgets and fire power Steve had he can't fly he just run's as fast as Usain Bolt

:mjlol:

unused storyboard scene of Sam taking out a giant leviathan Steve Rodger could never

killed a giant Chitari space Gorilla

giphy.webp

has enough fire power to take out one of those take out of those giant rolling death wheels tanks

falcon effortlessly killing outriders

200.gif

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

mean while Steve out here getting overwhelmed gang raped:russ:

7003064-2331892803-giphy.gif

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
brehs in the MCU (panther and fury aside) were generally treated as supporting acts.

but falcon is the only one who has been emasculated to this extent.

falcon: i am slower and weaker than him
falcon: i need a new pair of lungs
falcon: (trained soldier) who should we fight boss.
falcon: i (sideman) go where you go boss - when do we start
falcon: you are heavy ( aka i am not very strong )
falcon: multiple bucky beatdowns - wings broken
falcon: beat by ant-man (wants to keep it a secret)
falcon: comically knocked down by stark
falcon: beat down by flag smashers
falcon: beat down by fake cap - wings broken. almost killed. needed bucky's help
falcon: beat down by the dora
falcon: matched by non-powered batroc

:picard:

the only time he showed anything leading man worthy was against rumlow in shield HQ. and he "won" that by running away.

:hubie:

that is not how you set up a leading man and after all that work establishing him as a sideman, it's now difficult to change his image.

logic says ironman should easily beat cap. but he didn't.

likewise even though logic suggests that cap should easily beat falcon they didn't have to repeatedly confirm it.

it they had left it as a gray area (just as with widow) we might allow falcon to do more now without questioning it too closely.

as things stand every man jack and they mama knows how weak falcon is because the MCU repeatedly went out of its way to tell us.

-

and i am not even going to address how they (and he) were hobbled on the romantic front.

thor - jane/sif. girls lusting after him including ultron/hawkeye doctor. quill getting jealous. GOTG calling him a god-angel.

cap - carter/agent6. female soldiers losing their minds. making falcon look cool to other women. "perfect human" with a smidgin of imperfection in his "blue eyes".

tony - chicks galore. left, right and center.

falcon - no chick. no chicks chasing him. not one romantic interaction at all. after how many appearances?
So basically Falcon is MCU Krillin...

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:wow: Regular Hulk gets stronger the angrier he gets. While Red Hulk only gets hotter the angrier he gets. Which can lead to bro overheating and weakening himself. Even his energy absorption ability can weaken him, unlike regular Hulk. He also has a weakness against bladed and sharp objects. Sam got this

Last edited: