Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i think they are regretting that now. they nerfed the role way back when by picking mackie
it could work without powers if they did it properly. from the trailer it looks like they are going to give him a suit made of "something special".

the problem is that mackie is not only a bad actor he is also short and lacks hero athleticism, jawline (making the mask look ill-fitting), hairline.

they established the character by setting him him up as a joker side-kick who got humbled by steve (the man he is trying to replace), winter soldier and even another joker ant-man.

now they are having difficulty flipping that script.
people miss those details but those details all add up.

Yup. I tell ppl all the time that comics and wrestling (WWE) run on the same principles. There's an art and science to booking stars compared to jobbers, and sadly Sam came in as a jobber. (Cheadle) Rhodey too.

It's not just the viral "on your left" jobbin to Steve over and over, but in his same introductory movie, Sam says "I'm just like him, but slower and weaker." Effectively sabotaged himself on the mic, lowering the maximum pop he could get as a star.

Compare that to T'Challa who had a Brock Lesner debut squashing Bucky 3x times in 1 film, only a brief 1v1 with peak popularity Steve Rogers Austin without a definitive winner (intentional), and culminating in them running dead even in a foot race at Wrestlemania. End result: BP gets built up as the next big thing, Steve doesn't have to job (Bucky does the jobbin), and Falcon sinks further to opening act status.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nobody should be expecting Marvel to reinvent the wheel with every new movie or show.

comic writers used to be creative for a couple of hundred dollars a pop.

these films burn through at least 150 million dollars per film/season.

asking for creativity and good film craft is only "too much" for slow people who have missed disney's/marvel's financial trajectory.

:mjlol::camby:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

asking for creativity and good film craft is only "too much" for slow people who have missed disney's/marvel's financial trajectory.

so you can't be creative or make a good movie unless its completely original every single time?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

You have to undesirable that Disney cares more about they agenda then anything else.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You have to undesirable that Disney cares more about they agenda then anything else.

nope.

they totally re-organised MCU production because they were losing money + quality.

many projects cancelled.

many delayed.

cap 4 reshot.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Amen brother.

daemonova

Daps
nope.

they totally re-organised MCU production because they were losing money + quality.

many projects cancelled.

many delayed.

cap 4 reshot.

You're not a mod so I can tell u you are wrong without consequences.

Yes, life happened and they changed somethings but the agenda remains thecsane.

daemonova

Daps
you can correct mods too breh :hubie:

but it's clearly not "the most important thing".
Present conversation states otherwise, I got warning points all the way to Labor Day for saying *redacted* thread didn't exist anymore when I searched on Google for it.

As far as the rest of your argument, we agree to disagree.