Inactive
Daps
BAH GAWD IT'S THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

giphy.gif

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Welcome home Daisy :blessed::mjcry:

Still tryna figure out who's bout to die in that jet though..has to be Lincoln right? He wanted to help for the longest.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Welcome home Daisy :blessed::mjcry:

Still tryna figure out who's bout to die in that jet though..has to be Lincoln right? He wanted to help for the longest.
All that talk about faith this episode and the cross necklace in the flash forward got me thinkin its going to be Yo Yo.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Nah it has to be someone who would lack faith in order to even be gifted with that cross in the first place :jbhmm:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Lash couldve basically ended the season. I don't like how they did him. Hopefully he's still alive.

And I don't see how the avengers wouldn't be involved in bringing down hive :mindblown:

He's been a bigger threat than Loki.

The international intelligence community in the MCU is ass cheeks.. And this is coming from a marvel stan :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lash couldve basically ended the season. I don't like how they did him. Hopefully he's still alive.

And I don't see how the avengers wouldn't be involved in bringing down hive :mindblown:

The international intelligence community in the MCU is ass cheeks.. And this is coming from a marvel stan :mjpls:

Shield has always been separate from the avengers tho... Also coulson wants to keep his resurrection a secret from them for now I guess... :yeshrug: They can handle it.... :comeon:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Lash couldve basically ended the season.

If it ended how everyone anticipated it would end, with a big Lash vs Hive fight, then we'd be having a discussion about how predictable the writing is.

Situations like this are a good way to hype SHIELD's abilities as a whole. Besides as it it the situation is pretty self contained, bringing in the Avengers is now bringing in the government and Coulson ain't about those accords :pacspit:

True but again these are good ways to demonstrate how SHIELD can also deal with these threats. Hive is a threat but only till FitzSimmons can figure a way to kill him.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Since direct force doesn't seem to hurt him in a meaningful way what would bringing in the Avengers do? Bringing in extra brain power to figure out a way to kill him might help but the only Avenger that knows biology is Banner and he's missing. Not to mention the team is split right now and the half that can be found would need government approval to work with Shield and Shield would need to work on the government's terms to get that kind of help.