Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Watched last night and no they didn't, unless you think Shield had Daisy sittting in a room with proper computer equipment in which case would be them dropping the ball.
So you gonna act like she didn't talk Lincoln through unlocking that room with a broken mirror, a pen and a roll of scotch tape? What makes you think she didn't do something like that herself?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So you gonna act like she didn't talk Lincoln through unlocking that room with a broken mirror, a pen and a roll of scotch tape? What makes you think she didn't do something like that herself?

That is only breaking out the room, Did she also create a video loop of herself with those items? Also how would she have been able to watch the cameras to be sure not to run into anyone like she had to direct Lincoln etc...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They were important characters and I liked them but they weren't good enough to carry their own show.

They were ALWAYS better off on AOS. The only thing interesting about the proposed spin off was the casting, but the premise was weak as hell.

Now hopefully they can return mid-season 4. I hope Lincoln is the one they kill off and not Mack or I won't be around to find out..

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
That is only breaking out the room, Did she also create a video loop of herself with those items? Also how would she have been able to watch the cameras to be sure not to run into anyone like she had to direct Lincoln etc...
She didn't have to worry about that because she has a more powerful skill set of powers. Not to mention she knows the whole team a lot better than Lincoln does........their routines...patterns.

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't have to worry about that because she has a more powerful skill set of powers. Not to mention she knows the whole team a lot better than Lincoln does........their routines...patterns.
He also ignores the fact she had time to prep her escape before she TURNED HERSELF IN.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
mCvBBTr.png

It was a foreshadowing :ohhh::banderas:
:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They were ALWAYS better off on AOS. The only thing interesting about the proposed spin off was the casting, but the premise was weak as hell.

Now hopefully they can return mid-season 4. I hope Lincoln is the one they kill off and not Mack or I won't be around to find out..

Looking at season 1 to now the show has evolved into something totally different.

SHIELD for all intended purposes is dead. It's only around for the sake of the actual tv show. It's not even mentioned in the MCU. Hydra is dead. Now you have inhumans which people like Mack, May and Coulson can't fight. They're basically in the way. The show at this point should be about the secret Warriors with regular humans playing supporting roles. It's kinda weird if you actually look at the shows dynamic.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:obama:"Agents of S.H.I.E.LD." is moving to the 10/9PM ET/CT hour next season:

ABC has revealed its new fall schedule and in a notable move, Agents of SHIELD will now air at 10:00pm on Tuesdays.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Daisy out here throwing shots at Feige and co.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Star Chloe Bennet Has Some Harsh Words For Marvel

During a Q&A session at Wizard World Des Moines this weekend, theS.H.I.E.L.D. star was asked why Tony Stark or Steve Rodgers haven’t dropped by to help fight Hive, an evil ancient Inhuman. “I don’t know,” Bennet replied, “People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Because they don’t seem to care!” Extra fuel was thrown into the fire when she later added, “The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to [appear in a Marvel movie], but they don’t seem too keen on that idea.”

:dame: