Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

It seems as if we probably won't get to see that MARVEL'S MOST WANTED tv show after all. The Hollywood Report has revealed that the show is cooling very fast behind the scenes at ABC, as the interest that it once held is rapidly drying away. But that isn't the only marvel tv show that ABC may have to let go of, asAGENT CARTER is also starting to sink.

Hayley Atwell is currently set to star in a new show on ABC titled CONVICTION, so her focus is tied up with that and probably won't help or allow her to juggle another tv show. Chances are AGENT CARTER is going to quietly die in a corner and ABC will do all that they can for viewers to pay it no mind. But that all could change, as the show has a very loyal and strong fanbase that will hopefully do what they can to let it keep on living.

All of this news does show us that Marvel may be slowly pulling away from the standard cable television format and just put all of their shows on streaming services ala Netflix. For example, there's an upcoming CLOAK & DAGGER series being made, I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel were to pull that one from the tv and put it up on Netflix. That's just simply speculation on my part, but my point still stands. Marvel knows they have struck gold countless times on Netflix, and they'll probably continue to do so.