Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Lash couldve basically ended the season. I don't like how they did him. Hopefully he's still alive.

And I don't see how the avengers wouldn't be involved in bringing down hive :mindblown:

He's been a bigger threat than Loki.

The international intelligence community in the MCU is ass cheeks.. And this is coming from a marvel stan :mjpls:
I think it's like when the local cops hate when the FBI shows up and takes over their case or when the FBI keeps info from the CIA. SHIELD don't want Tony Stark coming in and taking over if they think they can handle it especially with what's been going on with the Avengers in the last year or so...

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't show her doing any of that stuff so you really can't add that into the conversation to argue the point. And because she is capable of doing sure that was even more reason to take extreme measures when it came to her. She may have been able to get out regardless, but at least they would have been aware. They dropped the ball.
They just showed how she got out and it had nothing to do with Shield dropping the ball. She's just that damned good.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Lash rolled up looking like :troll:
Just got to this part:banderas:
Lash like"I've got some bad newz fer yaa Hive!"
giphy-3_zpsjipitmia.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just got to this part:banderas:
Lash like"I've got some bad newz fer yaa Hive!"
giphy-3_zpsjipitmia.gif

When the quinjet started to open Neo Ward went from :shaq: to :patrice:to :merchant:to :lupe:to :damn: in 2 seconds :russ:

Lash deserved better. They fact that he didn't kill Simmons showed what kind of dude he was.

I think Lash was bodying inhumans to bring balance. once those fish got contaminated, it brought upon too many inhumans, and Lash was a fail safe. His role was population control and a Hive counter measure.

I don't know why it took this long for them to figure it out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Ethnic Vagina Finder

why not bring in the avengers?

:usure:They brought them in when they found out where the scepter was located.

And Hive was around long before Civil War.

And SHIELD is essentially dead. Its technically the ACLU or whatever they call that department not. SHIELD is more of a rogue unit now.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
:usure:They brought them in when they found out where the scepter was located.

Yea it was located on a Hydra base in Sokovia with a mid sized army and Chitari tech (tanks n shyt) SHIELD didn't have the numbers or firepower to touch them them. Had they rolled up in there every agent would've been looking :flabbynsick:

And Hive was around long before Civil War.

But they only just found out his plans to drop an Inhuman warhead on the world.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
avengers still not getting along, y'all forgot that

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They just showed how she got out and it had nothing to do with Shield dropping the ball. She's just that damned good.
:dahell: Watched last night and no they didn't, unless you think Shield had Daisy sittting in a room with proper computer equipment in which case would be them dropping the ball.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
They got rid of Bobbi and Hunter for nothing. ABC don't want the spin-off.

Should've gave it to Ward/Agent 33.