Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I am going to need the explanation for why Andrew is a serial killer to be really good because right now I am not feeling this reveal.
are you feeling the reveal that the Powers Boothe character from the first Avengers movies was a member of Hydra?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
are you feeling the reveal that the Powers Boothe character from the first Avengers movies was a member of Hydra?
Weren't all of those council people revealed to be involved with Hydra in Winter Soldier? For some reason I thought they were but I might be remembering wrong.
Either way I am cool with it because Powers Boothe is one of my favorite actors especially when he is playing the bad guy.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Weren't all of those council people revealed to be involved with Hydra in Winter Soldier? For some reason I thought they were but I might be remembering wrong.
Either way I am cool with it because Powers Boothe is one of my favorite actors especially when he is playing the bad guy.
he was replaced with Robert Redford in Winter Solider, who then killed the other members of the council, except that one British one when Black Widow took her identity, I guess we are going to have to wait and see the explanation over the course of the season.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
my nikka Fitz was out here putting his life on the line trying to find ways to open the portal and get Simmons back and whole time another nikka was up in them guts :wow:

Blowing her back OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Fitz can't win for losing. Dude was ready to DROWN for ole girl. Went through months of excruciating rehab trying to get himself back together. Even kept those dinner reservations....

Simmons tried to hold out best she could but the homie Will had over 14 years of pent up "aggression" ready to unleash. He played the game to a tee.

"You know there's no way out:sas1:"

"Oh you wanna shoot this message across this big ass canyon. Let me try:sas2:"

"There there...let me hold you....Your finally understanding that it's just us:youngsabo:"

"I was so alone...lost all hope...until YOU showed up:shaq:"

Smooth got them panties.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wow:

And he still gonna :cape:

But how'd they know when and where it would open up though? This time it was SHIELD opening the portal with Daisy...it wasn't one of them scheduled openings :ohhh:

This one was for the Sunrise. Not the portal. They were caught off guard that the portal opened that's why Simmkms thought NASA had come back for Will

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i get the vibe that he's gay and they're holding that back for a later arc, for some odd reason. The way him and fitz's character related to each other was type suspect

I'm not going to lie I was afraid they were going that route too last season and I swear by GOD if they pull that fakkit shyt out on the token brotha I will completely stop watching the show. Every black male on this show either dies (Triplett) or becomes some freak (Deathlok and Andrew/Lash) and Im just not down with the furthered feminization of the black male portrayed in the media these days...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm not going to lie I was afraid they were going that route too last season and I swear by GOD if they pull that fakkit shyt out on the token brotha I will completely stop watching the show. Every black male on this show either dies (Triplett) or becomes some freak (Deathlok and Andrew/Lash) and Im just not down with the furthered feminization of the black male portrayed in the media these days...
it's inevitable breh:pachaha: i mean even the caucasian male characters are incompetent this season if you noticed. nikkas actin all kinda bytch lowkey while the chicks takin initiative

Gotta prep people for the presidential shift :sas2: