Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Intense episode.

That place really is hell though.

Like imagine being on a barren planet for 14 years, you finally get a friend that's not a mirage. She gets your hopes up for a couple months thinking ya'll gonna go home together, ya'll even came close once but she then leaves you by yourself again. I'd off myself then n there.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It'll happen guys

See they're so alike

tumblr_nwwu5vMvUl1qcb516o2_250.gif
tumblr_nwwu5vMvUl1qcb516o1_250.gif

:mjcry:

Space bf even co-signed it

tumblr_nwwtflqira1qcb516o4_250.gif

tumblr_nwwtkfrCP71tc92qco2_540.png

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Best episode this show has ever produced features only one main character, takes place on another planet and really has nothing to do with any of the over-arching stories the show is pushing. What's up with that?
And I really hope Astronaut Guy is still alive when they go back because Elizabeth Henstridge and Dillon Casey had more chemistry in one episode than Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker have managed to wring out over 2.5 seasons.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Fitz is beta as fukk.:scust:
Lil muthafukka was jealous of Tripp when Simmons was givin him thirsty eyes then Mac...

I told my son as we were watching it how this model looking breh was gonna claim them panties from Simmons before the show was over and I predicted Fitz's reaction upon hearing what happened...
He always looks like he's on the verge of bawlin' anyway.:mjlol:
I did not predict Mr. Moisture willing to help Simmons get her space dikk back so he can continue blowing her back out for the rest of the season though.

This breh stay losin.:russ:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Fitz is beta as fukk.:scust:
Lil muthafukka was jealous of Tripp when Simmons was givin him thirsty eyes then Mac...

I told my son as we were watching it how this model looking breh was gonna claim them panties from Simmons before the show was over and I predicted Fitz's reaction upon hearing what happened...
He always looks like he's on the verge of bawlin' anyway.:mjlol:
I did not predict Mr. Moisture willing to help Simmons get her space dikk back so he can continue blowing her back out for the rest of the season though.

This breh stay losin.:russ:
:deadrose: