Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Catching up brehs....just finished episode 5 and :wow:

This show is good..........I almost wanna go back to watching Arrow to see if I was too harsh on it. I really enjoy this show

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
CTfw4CfVEAUtNtB.jpg

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Catching up brehs....just finished episode 5 and :wow:

This show is good..........I almost wanna go back to watching Arrow to see if I was too harsh on it. I really enjoy this show

Don't. Arrow is straight :trash:

Smh at the ATCU being another branch of Hydra.

To be fair I don't think the ATCU knows. They think they working for the good guys. When it gets revealed I can see Coulson's thot die taking one for him

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I was thinking the chick was the MCU's equivalent to contessa and her little detail was a cell of a modern day Leviathan. Her and Ward's hydra are just collaborating on some quid pro quo shyt

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
damn my nicca gonna be locked up in a box fo life :to: all he wanted to do was stroke his PAAG and blow holes thru a few inhumans chest every once in awhile :mjcry:.....and why coulson gotta get dun dirty like that :shaq2: im sure that p*ssy was fire tho :wow: hopefully he figure it out before its too late
:mjcry:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Rewatching Ep. 4. Agent Garner giving Simmons an eval. He was talking to himself half the time #Dualities :wow:

And Simmons was double talking too :ohhh:

AOS replay value on 10 :whew: