Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Best episode this show has ever produced features only one main character, takes place on another planet and really has nothing to do with any of the over-arching stories the show is pushing. What's up with that?
And I really hope Astronaut Guy is still alive when they go back because Elizabeth Henstridge and Dillon Casey had more chemistry in one episode than Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker have managed to wring out over 2.5 seasons.
hate to tell u but this isnt a fact breh :dahell:....good ep but nah

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Best episode this show has ever produced features only one main character, takes place on another planet and really has nothing to do with any of the over-arching stories the show is pushing. What's up with that?
And I really hope Astronaut Guy is still alive when they go back because Elizabeth Henstridge and Dillon Casey had more chemistry in one episode than Henstridge and Iain De Caestecker have managed to wring out over 2.5 seasons.

:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
my nikka Fitz was out here putting his life on the line trying to find ways to open the portal and get Simmons back and whole time another nikka was up in them guts :wow:
#hoestory simmons had to own her truth

Keep1TReaL

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
New York
Finally caught up good episode...... I was thinking that Will guy said that "it" thing was death and Thanos was obsessed with death. Definitely think we will see more of this planet brehs

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

No one watching tonight?

At this scene just now
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zps5303183d.gif