Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So they really checkmated Fox's plans for an X-Men Tv series by making one of their own but just with Inhumans :dead:

No wonder why they're making the sister show that will be the actual Shield spy show whilst this one will be a full-on Inhumans/X-Men show by the next season.

I can see them putting in that kid Ms Marvel before spinning her out for her own show like they're doing with Mockingbird. When it fully transitions I'll give it another shot.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
You brehs have NO IDEA how glad I am to see this show find its niche. I've been riding hard for this show since the pilot and never gave up on it, even when brehs were shytting on the first half of season 1 and saying that Arrow would always be the superior show. The first two episodes of s3 have been straight piffery.

The ONLY change to the show I haven't liked is switching the token black character from Triplett to Mack. I liked Triplett's character much better and he had a better personality. Dude who plays Mack is boring to me and they haven't given him much of a backstory other than being Hunter and Bobbi's relationship counselor.
i get the vibe that he's gay and they're holding that back for a later arc, for some odd reason. The way him and fitz's character related to each other was type suspect