Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

Upshall

Pro
Daps
wtf is taking this show so long to show up on streaming sites. Flash was up within an hour of airing :rudy:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
You do realize:dame:

That to our childhood and fanbase.... yes... Xmen is huge. But we are all adults.... we're a demographic that is not going to grow and lets be honest... its not really much more money that can be made off of us. We PEAKED.:upsetfavre:

But to the Lil Jimmies out there? This IS their 90's! They dont have an attachment like us or history.:patrice:

Inhumans comes out in 2-3 years... and they way they throwing this word around on this ep.... but they time 2017/18 comes.... and no really other pub other than an occasional movie....

WTF is an Xman?:ehh:

I dont think you guys are recognizing or respecting the chess moves the Marvel is pulling off. :blessed:
You must not know that there have been several X-Men cartoons for kids to watch through the past 15 years. Toys for years and movies still dropping... You think these kids aren't into X-Men like 90's kids??
Inhumans have a long way to go to take over X-men

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You must not know that there have been several X-Men cartoons for kids to watch through the past 15 years. Toys for years and movies still dropping... You think these kids aren't into X-Men like 90's kids??
Inhumans have a long way to go to take over X-men

Not really.... those Xmen arent as good as the one from our childhood. And the expectation isnt for Inhumans to take over right now. Marvel playing the "long ball" with this. Yea Wolverine is wolverine but by 2018 there will be more education and indoctrination on Inhumans than Xmen.... hell Guardian prolly will have more a steady impact man. Its inevitible

I mean think about it...... we are living in a world right now were Green Arrow is arguably more popular than any single Xmen not named Wolverine. Just think about that for a moment........ Green Arrow

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ward is such a good character. I think hes my favorite. Shame to see him die.
He's dead? :gladbron:congratulations to ABC & the makers of AOS, dude really had no purpose and had overstayed his usefulness, having him head up the New hydra? Come on. Hope he stays dead

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's dead? :gladbron:congratulations to ABC & the makers of AOS, dude really had no purpose and had overstayed his usefulness, having him head up the New hydra? Come on. Hope he stays dead
Nah hes not dead. But Hunter and May are hunting him so its likely theyre gonna get him sometime.

If they dont kill him of in Agents of Shield then I feel like hes going to be the big bad in the spinoff with Hunter and Bobbi.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Ward is such a good character. I think hes my favorite. Shame to see him die.

Did a complete 180. He was WOAT when the show started

Bone Bender said:
I feel like hes going to be the big bad in the spinoff with Hunter and Bobbi.

Hopefully it doesn't go past the rumour phase. I refuse to believe that more than 7 people want that show

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You brehs have NO IDEA how glad I am to see this show find its niche. I've been riding hard for this show since the pilot and never gave up on it, even when brehs were shytting on the first half of season 1 and saying that Arrow would always be the superior show. The first two episodes of s3 have been straight piffery.

The ONLY change to the show I haven't liked is switching the token black character from Triplett to Mack. I liked Triplett's character much better and he had a better personality. Dude who plays Mack is boring to me and they haven't given him much of a backstory other than being Hunter and Bobbi's relationship counselor.