Marvel's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." Season 3 thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I just found that Mack & Hunter are actual characters from the comics. I'm just so used to most of the original cast from Season 1 being original characters created for this show, I assumed most of the new cast members introduced in Season 2 (except for Bobbi) were also original characters.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
:ohhh:

:mjlol: That's such a Pipe dream. A lot of the popularity of the X-Men is non-comic book readers growing up watching the 90's X-Men animated series. Not to mention the other various X-Men TV shows & film franchise.
in the comics the new comic series that's getting ready to come out they're getting killed off by the inhumans and this basically because marvel can't have the movie rights and they're taking their frustrations out on one of their pillar franchises

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
in the comics the new comic series that's getting ready to come out they're getting killed off by the inhumans and this basically because marvel can't have the movie rights and they're taking their frustrations out on one of their pillar franchises
And don't believe any writer that tells you otherwise.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The series really feels like its found its' zone so far, this season.:obama:

More Inhuman fukkery :ohlawd:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

And that still makes zero sense, business wise. Especially when they try to flip "movies bring in more comic book readers". The average movie goer can't tell you who's DC and who's Marvel

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
liked both episodes

glad they resolved Simmons quickly, or the very least bringing her back to the team. We'll see if she experiences any changes....

i liked Blair Underwood character. he had some good scenes with Daisy

Hunter and May going up against Hunter :ehh:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
And that still makes zero sense, business wise. Especially when they try to flip "movies bring in more comic book readers". The average movie goer can't tell you who's DC and who's Marvel
it just sucks that Marvel can't go the legal route and get back the X-men rights instead they rather pull a "teenager" move and kill off their profitable franchises. Being honest the new line of marvel books just don't look all that appealing to me yet at least....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ohhh:

:mjlol: That's such a Pipe dream. A lot of the popularity of the X-Men is non-comic book readers growing up watching the 90's X-Men animated series. Not to mention the other various X-Men TV shows & film franchise.

You do realize:dame:

That to our childhood and fanbase.... yes... Xmen is huge. But we are all adults.... we're a demographic that is not going to grow and lets be honest... its not really much more money that can be made off of us. We PEAKED.:upsetfavre:

But to the Lil Jimmies out there? This IS their 90's! They dont have an attachment like us or history.:patrice:

Inhumans comes out in 2-3 years... and they way they throwing this word around on this ep.... but they time 2017/18 comes.... and no really other pub other than an occasional movie....

WTF is an Xman?:ehh:

I dont think you guys are recognizing or respecting the chess moves the Marvel is pulling off. :blessed: