nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Sentinel was the GOAT anchor

Once I started using Cable/Blackheart/Sentinel seriously my win rate went through the roof. That MF was broken....

Well I guess damn near everybody was broken, and thats what made the game so good.

Sentinel was broken and that was why I used Storm because she was the perfect counter to him. You can try and spam them rocket punches if you what all that is going to get you is a buffet of hail storms and lighting strikes to wash that shyt down

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

Such an outstanding game and the sequels after haven’t come close smh. Can’t remember whether the Dreamcast version was better than the PS2 version or not. One of them used to have the sound fade out when too much action is happening. Still, an excellent game with endless fun and there’s not many fighting games that are on par with this one.

Dreamcast and the OG Xbox are the versions to get. Avoid the PS2 version at all costs.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
"And I woooon't let you gooooo~"

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Mvc4 rumors (clearly fake) in the thread that just started floating around. :ehh:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like i said earlier, if you want to play against people online in MvC2 or other older games like 3rd Strike or KoF 98 use Fightcade:

Also this video shows how to install the games:

Fightcade is one of the best things to have ever happened to the FGC :wow: Just wait until PSX support is implemented and we can play Tekken 3/SFEX online :wow:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people who played Sentinel used to piss me off back in the day. Eventually I had to run storm on all my teams in the arcade just to counter him. I used to put in work with my magneto, doom, storm squad or my cyclops, blackheart, storm squad anytime someone touched sentinel’s box.
You would have hated me. :sas1: I ran Sent point with Blackheart and Captain Commando sniping nikkas out of the air. Never had problems with Storm.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people who played Sentinel used to piss me off back in the day. Eventually I had to run storm on all my teams in the arcade just to counter him. I used to put in work with my magneto, doom, storm squad or my cyclops, blackheart, storm squad anytime someone touched sentinel’s box.
sent-rocketpunch.gif