nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Got it on Dreamcast, still love that game, loved in the arcade and in the home. This x-men vs street fighter were my go to in the arcade and always had lines to play them

I’m going to take you for a ride

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the fukk out of this game. I had it in the Dreamcast, PS2, original Xbox, and Xbox 360. I remember playing this game thinking I was good and then discovering how you're actually supposed to play and it was like a whole other world. Finding out Sentinel was top tier was a complete mind fukk. I had never seen anybody pick him in my life but then he became one of my mains when MVC2 dropped on the 360. My team was Sent/Blackheart/Captain Commando :myman:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Loved the fukk out of this game. I had it in the Dreamcast, PS2, original Xbox, and Xbox 360. I remember playing this game thinking I was good and then discovering how you're actually supposed to play and it was like a whole other world. Finding out Sentinel was top tier was a complete mind fukk. I had never seen anybody pick him in my life but then he became one of my mains when MVC2 dropped on the 360. My team was Sent/Blackheart/Captain Commando :myman:
Strong team. I played it at times. There was a dude from Philly that played Blackheart/Cable/Commando. He had pretty good tech and great spacing.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
In terms of a competitive fighter UMVC3 surpassed it. In terms of impact MVC2 is def the goat. You can load up fightcade and play someone online in 5 mins.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strong team. I played it at times. There was a dude from Philly that played Blackheart/Cable/Commando. He had pretty good tech and great spacing.

I ran Cable/Sent/Commando at first. That's team scrub right, I can't remember, but people started rushing that team all the way down so I needed another get the fukk off my assist and BlackHeart was the perfect replacement for Cable.

I also loved playing Colossus. Snatching people up with his command grab and mashing the button so it does hella damage was :banderas: Had my nephew ready to throw controllers :mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
In terms of a competitive fighter UMVC3 surpassed it. In terms of impact MVC2 is def the goat. You can load up fightcade and play someone online in 5 mins.

3 is dumbed down and unfinished. 2 died to licensing issues, and Disney wanting the game to be a glorified ad instead of a serious game (hence Infinite). 2 is the GOAT.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
people who played Sentinel used to piss me off back in the day. Eventually I had to run storm on all my teams in the arcade just to counter him. I used to put in work with my magneto, doom, storm squad or my cyclops, blackheart, storm squad anytime someone touched sentinel’s box.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
people who played Sentinel used to piss me off back in the day. Eventually I had to run storm on all my teams in the arcade just to counter him. I used to put in work with my magneto, doom, storm squad or my cyclops, blackheart, storm squad anytime someone touched sentinel’s box.
:dame:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sentinel was the GOAT anchor

Once I started using Cable/Blackheart/Sentinel seriously my win rate went through the roof. That MF was broken....

Well I guess damn near everybody was broken, and thats what made the game so good.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
full
I wanna take you for a ride.

Last edited: