Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This episode felt like an ode to the satanic panic horror of the 1970s and I fukks with that very much. Lighting was on its Suspiria shyt.

And Aubrey’s so damn fine. :noah: Glad she’s back. When has she ever not brought energy to a role?

And while the show is nice to look at, I’m not shocked to see it being the least expensive series in the MCU. It looks as if the coven is walking amongst a come-to-life board game set or a level selection out of a Nintendo platformer while on the Witches’ Road.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Somewhere in the depths of hell Winnie Sanderson is wondering why she wasn't invited to the Witches Road to sing lead vocals
a poster for 31 nights of halloween with a witch on it

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liking the series so far and i liked the plot of this episode. Music like rap, rock & roll, etc was always labeled as devils music and a lot of voodoo practicionere used music to channel spells so her mom using the song as a spell of protection was dope to me. Every time the record was played somewhere she was gucci

:ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
last episode came and went. Hardly even discussed it on here :mjlol:

cmon MCU don't forget you are an action franchise. a good fight scene will get the puters putin again