Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You still can still binge watch a show if you want. You just have to wait until all the episodes release instead of tuning in week after week.
probably will. i don't give a crap about spoilers, but i know so many people do.

the weekly release basically exists to keep New Rockstars youtube in business. there's no "monoculture" anymore, not like people are gathering around the water cooler saying, "who do you think Teen is on Agatha?!" Feel like this could've been a big Halloween event dropped on like October 25th or some shyt.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m liking what I see from these first three episodes! I wonder if Agatha is going to resurrect Wanda:jbhmm:

After reading up on agatha in comics im confused on where they are going with this show and her arc. She was the one that taught wanda magic but in the MCU she already was a problem with the hands.

Also the salem 7
them nikkas are her grandkids in the comics so the son is alive and around but they will most likely switch up the story

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
After reading up on agatha in comics im confused on where they are going with this show and her arc. She was the one that taught wanda magic but in the MCU she already was a problem with the hands.

Also the salem 7
them nikkas are her grandkids in the comics so the son is alive and around but they will most likely switch up the story
I think what Beau DeMayo said may be right. They don’t care about what was in the comics.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
So i think its safe to say kitty formans character aint dead dead. If thr potion didnt work then howd the oven doorway open?

Plus, they need a green wittch for their trials. And every scene priory to her going to the witches road , she was out there gardenening

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So i think its safe to say kitty formans character aint dead dead. If thr potion didnt work then howd the oven doorway open?

Plus, they need a green wittch for their trials. And every scene priory to her going to the witches road , she was out there gardenening
I think she's dead, but in the theme of witches and halloween, she'll still be around as a ghost. Reminiscent of how Agatha was a ghost in the witches road comic.
Trailers already spoiled the green witch theory though.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think she's dead, but in the theme of witches and halloween, she'll still be around as a ghost. Reminiscent of how Agatha was a ghost in the witches road comic.
Trailers already spoiled the green witch theory though.

she's the most powerful of them all.

not dead.

:hubie:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Disney+'s format is garbage. every single Marvel/SW show should be binged over a weekend where you're checking your phone and paying half attention. this is mild entertainment. the emptiest of calories. already feels dragged out and corny like everything before it. i don't think we've ever figured out which shows should be weekly vs. binge dropped in the streaming era.

I like this show, but this will definetly hit different on a bing watch vs. week to week.

WandaVision is great in both formats, but we'll never experience that initial week to week vibe that had black twitter jumpin lol

I still say they should lean more into Specials. They're trying to replicate what WandaVision did with the mystery, dragging it out and in a binge format thats great.

But I imagine they could look at what they have and condense it into about an hours worth of a special presentation quite easily. Like 3 episodes in and you could lay everything that's happened out in about 15-20 minutes of screen time.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Werewolf by Night was one of the best things Marvel has done post Endgame. a few 1 hour specials would be much better, but they need to churn out content or people cancel.

Marvel making an entire Wandavision sub-universe sucks. i don't wanna keep harping on it, but it was entirely by circumstance that people loved it. first piece of marvel content out of Covid. Marvel took that as, "they want all of this. only this. we need to greenlight 4 spinoffs and rewrite the Strange sequel immediately!" they're gonna give Wanda her own damn movie next, then probably somehow make her the lynchpin to the entire mutant universe

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This episode felt like a play. Not sure if thsts a compliment. Just seemed like it took place on a single set