Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I just started the show last night. I didn't know that black chick from SNL body was like that. :whoo:

Anyways, I don't really see anything wrong with the show. I'm sure alot of people are auto-mad about it for whatever reason though.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I just started the show last night. I didn't know that black chick from SNL body was like that. :whoo:

Anyways, I don't really see anything wrong with the show. I'm sure alot of people are auto-mad about it for whatever reason though.
somebody needs to post a gif so you know what we talking about, but that scene where she walks in a grabs the mustard seeds. you see them cheeks poking through the back of that dress. She already busty up top too. i was like :whew:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dr. Strange going to have to rescue these crazy heffas. Agatha is a terrible leader. She's hilarious but she shouldn't be the HBIC of anyone's coven
I think you and other breh are right, She about the deadpool -X-force this squad. Nobody making it out alive, except maybe Aubrey Plaza

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think you and other breh are right, She about the deadpool -X-force this squad. Nobody making it out alive, except maybe Aubrey Plaza
She's a selfish bytch who can't be trusted. If she actually did what Jennifer said she did then they should have never went on this journey with her. That hallucination she had implied she actually did it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GYWtBEKXMAAdZYC.jpg:large

Oh wow they finally going there so hopefully the big homie comes back

they really named drop Mephisto in this shyt finally. Probably wont show up cause that would crush the budget

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Disney+'s format is garbage. every single Marvel/SW show should be binged over a weekend where you're checking your phone and paying half attention. this is mild entertainment. the emptiest of calories. already feels dragged out and corny like everything before it. i don't think we've ever figured out which shows should be weekly vs. binge dropped in the streaming era.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Disney+'s format is garbage. every single Marvel/SW show should be binged over a weekend where you're checking your phone and paying half attention. this is mild entertainment. the emptiest of calories. already feels dragged out and corny like everything before it. i don't think we've ever figured out which shows should be weekly vs. binge dropped in the streaming era.
You still can still binge watch a show if you want. You just have to wait until all the episodes release instead of tuning in week after week.