Marvel Television’s ‘Agatha All Along’ | Disney+ (9/18)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the question "who is this for" gets thrown around a lot these days when it comes to movies and tv show, but who the fukk is this for? show has just kinda been "there" for me to this point. not awful by any means, but i don't actually even know or care what the endgame of this is... excuse the pun.

i like dumb halloween content around this time of year, but this isn't scratching that itch at all so far. Been watching the show Evil on Netflix and that's more in line with what i'm looking for i guess.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
the question "who is this for" gets thrown around a lot these days when it comes to movies and tv show, but who the fukk is this for? show has just kinda been "there" for me to this point. not awful by any means, but i don't actually even know or care what the endgame of this is... excuse the pun.

i like dumb halloween content around this time of year, but this isn't scratching that itch at all so far. Been watching the show Evil on Netflix and that's more in line with what i'm looking for i guess.
Evil will at least give you some eye candy every now and then.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Aw, we’re going to see a nice bonding moment between Agatha and her dead mother.

— “I ought to have killed you the moment you left my body."

full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It did seem like she wasn't fully in control during the power exchange.

Rio seemed to disappear at the end there.

That ending with teen :gladbron:, even if it was expected.
Rio laughing when the ouija board spelled out death and having the time of her life while everybody else was running for theirs was telling. Just so happens to disappear when Alice passes away.

Show is practically winking at the audience with these hints to who she really is, lol.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Signing it off with Billie Eilish was a clever touch. Glad the show didn’t do what I suspected and save the reveal until the very last episode. This shyt is gonna be real interesting now. :wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Okay that episode actually got my attention.

Not sure that was Agatha’s trial. Feels like it was for Teen.

The exit just sort of appeared for no reason.