Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That tweet is stupid because is assumes the actions of predators like Weinstein are driven by the attractiveness of his victims when it's about him exerting power to fulfill his own desires. An "ugly" woman would be in just as much danger as an "pretty" one.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That tweet is stupid because is assumes the actions of predators like Weinstein are driven by the attractiveness of his victims when it's about him exerting power to fulfill his own desires. An "ugly" woman would be in just as much danger as an "pretty" one.

POINT IS HE GAVE THE BAD bytchES ROLES

:devil:
:evil:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ok but who's the ugly broads that came forth cause I just saw A listers and 7s and up

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
HERBIE maybe?

EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walter Hauser is having quite a week. After being tapped for the role of Captain Edin the untitled Naked Gun reboot from Paramount Pictures, as we were also first to report, we now hear the actor has come aboard aboard Marvel StudiosThe Fantastic Four in an undisclosed role.

For now, the plot of the new superhero flick is also under wraps. As previously reported, pic’s core cast includes Pedro Pascal as Reed Richards (aka Mr. Fantastic), Vanessa Kirby as Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Woman), Joseph Quinn as Johnny Storm (aka the Human Torch) and Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Ben Grimm (aka the Thing). Most recently, Julia Garner came aboard to play Shalla-Bal, a version of Silver Surfer.