Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

TDT

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug:It’s obvious the F4 is losing to Galactus and transported into another universe. And I think there’s only going to be one mcu Silver Surfer. But we will see lol
Getting the feeling that Deadpool may also have a hand in this since his movie deals w/ multiverse BS

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who will crossover INTO the main MCU universe :sas2:

Marvel/Disney aren't introducing a female Silver Surfer to dispose of the character for a male version after just one movie breh :mjlol:

And they are certainly NOT going to have Galactus as the villain twice along with telling the same story with Silver Surfer/Galactus TWICE/AGAIN. Because it's a RETREAD.
Thanos was the big bad for damn near 20 years but you don't think Galactus would be? So they gonna bush Galactus in one movie but keep the same Surfer? That's equally as dumb

Anything is possible if this shyt bombs though so I guess we'll see. But I don't see all 4 of the FF AND both villains all making it over.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Thanos was the big bad for damn near 20 years but you don't think Galactus would be? So they gonna bush Galactus in one movie but keep the same Surfer? That's equally as dumb

Anything is possible if this shyt bombs though so I guess we'll see. But I don't see all 4 of the FF AND both villains all making it over.

Thanos was only the main villain for 2 movies breh which were technically a two-parter so it's really one.

Marvel don't reuse villains.

And yes they'll keep the same Surfer because it's now a female character. NO WAY she gets bushed. And they also have a limited amount of movies to tell these stories. They won't dedicate another movie slot to tell the same story about the same character who is now just a male.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Marvel is so stupid, when this crashes and burns they have no one but themselves to blame.
this is the same problem i have (musically :mjpls: ) with kanye. It's like at a certain point it's not enough that they dunk the ball, they gotta make it as hard as possible for the sake of their ego or something. You could easily slam dunk and make an Iron Man or Late Registration, but you wanna do a 360 reverse double clutch with your eyes close and hang with both elbows inside the rim.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Sounds like my old job.. Project manager was hiring NOTHING BUT PURE DIMES... I couldn't wait to get to work. And we had the same taste so thick women of all colors and pretty as fukk....

Come to find out he was fukking half of them and giving them jobs they didn't earn... And trying to fukk the other half, while not giving them jobs they deserved..

Lawsuits came, man was married, had a damn heart attack before the court cases and passed away

We finally hired A woman after 6 years of being a male only office.. And she...... Yea..... NO

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Thanos was only the main villain for 2 movies breh which were technically a two-parter so it's really one.

Marvel don't reuse villains.

And yes they'll keep the same Surfer because it's now a female character. NO WAY she gets bushed. And they also have a limited amount of movies to tell these stories. They won't dedicate another movie slot to tell the same story about the same character who is now just a male.
He was in a shytload of movies and was the big bad for 20 years...

I'm saying it right now.. I don't see them beating Galactus in one fukking movie. That would be utterly retarded.. Then keep SS with all her powers for the foreseeable future fighting regular ass nikkas.. She'll be another Captain Marvel. Too OP for any villian except a big bad and look how she ran through Thanos whenever she felt like it

They gotta wrap this multiverse shyt up and get to a legit 616 with all the characters.. They already fighting Titans since Eternals.. A titan big bag would line up perfect.. And if they killing him in the first movie in some alternate universe, then he must still exist in the universe they are headed to or what the fukk

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they're mostly still attractive i like "interesting" looking actresses. Gal Gadot is a model and flat out sucks at acting