Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It really was. The special effects was amazing but the movie was terrible.
i think it was completely overblown how "beautiful" the movie is. yippy fukkin do, they went outside to a brown cliff, a desert and a forest. everything else looks the same as other mcu shyt just earthtoned and muted. people just needed something to hype b/c the movie stinks, and they were hot on the director at the moment, so there ya go. "she shot some beautiful vistas within that lame ass fukkin movie."

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think it was completely overblown how "beautiful" the movie is. yippy fukkin do, they went outside to a brown cliff, a desert and a forest. everything else looks the same as other mcu shyt just earthtoned and muted. people just needed something to hype b/c the movie stinks, and they were hot on the director at the moment, so there ya go. "she shot some beautiful vistas within that lame ass fukkin movie."
The scenery was nice, but I think the CGI was better than most other MCU movies and the way it was shot looked less flat that them too. It’s definitely not an amazing movie, but I didn’t hate it like most people did

Conz

Superstar
Daps
just goes to show the volume sucks. it was cool for a week on Mandolorian then people realized, "oh everything is gonna look like this now, huh?" and it got old quick. those monster things... Deviants? i've forgotton what they're called but think i'm right, were pretty terrible, imo. still think the muted color palette and ourdoor shooting made that aspect of this movie very overrated looking. they didn't even really do anything cool with it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I would have preferred him over Pascal. Hell, even Driver as Reed made more sense to me than Pascal.
stupid ass Disney was courting whatever the fukk the "zaddy" audience is with the Pedro Pascal casting. this dude would have been better, and honestly looks like a Krasinski variant, so they could have laid into that a little