Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Lol, Marvel still haven't learned their lesson. They're still trying to target an audience that they will never have, smh

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lol, Marvel still haven't learned their lesson. They're still trying to target an audience that they will never have, smh
That Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman billion warped their fukking brains.. DC was smart enough to scrap that bullshyt. They just keep powering through it. Like goddamn it we're going to have a female star.. How many shows/movies we gonna get before they figure out, no... you're not

darryl

Superstar
Daps
That Captain Marvel/Wonder Woman billion warped their fukking brains.. DC was smart enough to scrap that bullshyt. They just keep powering through it. Like goddamn it we're going to have a female star.. How many shows/movies we gonna get before they figure out, no... you're not
Storm might be the only one that can do it.. we'll see tho

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I said from day one..how the fukk could you have an Infinity War with no Silver Surfer...now they pulling this nonsense....wild.
Yea he was like a main key player in the comic. I mean they still made it work without him but still.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yea he was like a main key player in the comic. I mean they still made it work without him but still.
Surfer and Thanos are always opposite of each other. It was never ending. DC got cute and let Superman humilate and beat up Darkseid several times but they always had Thanos beating up Surfer. He was DEFINITELY missed.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They have female Versions of all the characters now So it would not surprise me if they did Norin Radd later And we end up with two silver surfers

But Considering how long people have been waiting for a fantastic four movie it's it's crazy to do Shalla Bal first With no confirmation on the real silver surfer.

They knew what type of response this casting would get . Its like gas lighting fans is a part of their marketing

Y'all still doing this? :mjlol:

THIS is the MCU's version of Silver Surfer and fits in with Marvel wanting MORE female superheroes/characters.

They are not suddenly going to introduce a male version.

They've already done this with Taskmaster in Black Widow.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
betting all my coli cash this is the silver surfer in their universe

Who will crossover INTO the main MCU universe :sas2:

Seems painfully obvious what they gonna do... FF clap this white broad but can't beat Galactus... Go to new MCU... Galactus recruits OG Silver Surfer who has to go head up with entire MCU of heroes and not just FF

Marvel/Disney aren't introducing a female Silver Surfer to dispose of the character for a male version after just one movie breh :mjlol:

And they are certainly NOT going to have Galactus as the villain twice along with telling the same story with Silver Surfer/Galactus TWICE/AGAIN. Because it's a RETREAD.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:It’s obvious the F4 is losing to Galactus and transported into another universe. And I think there’s only going to be one mcu Silver Surfer. But we will see lol