Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just read an article that says all signs point to Galactus as the big bad, based on promotional material.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Interesting.

This about to either be super fire or it's gon go in the recycling bin with every other F4.

GKTWXqbXEAA6BIZ

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

They have female Versions of all the characters now So it would not surprise me if they did Norin Radd later And we end up with two silver surfers

But Considering how long people have been waiting for a fantastic four movie it's it's crazy to do Shalla Bal first With no confirmation on the real silver surfer.

They knew what type of response this casting would get . Its like gas lighting fans is a part of their marketing

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They have female Versions of all the characters now So it would not surprise me if they did Norin Radd later And we end up with two silver surfers

But Considering how long people have been waiting for a fantastic four movie it's it's crazy to do Shalla Bal first With no confirmation on the real silver surfer.

They knew what type of response this casting would get . Its like gas lighting fans is a part of their marketing

That's honestly my take away from the news. The casting decision just feels... unnecessary, if not a bit trollish.

You already have a white woman as the inherent (co)star of the film, and the core cast (and IP) is inherently extra white folk... so it's not even a tickbox decision that pulls in a new demographic.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If Galactus is a one-shot villain instead of a multi-film arch I think we all know this confirms what we know to be true

This bad boy is dead
i don't read comics, but all i've ever heard was that he was the "devourer of worlds." this movie should end with him eating the F4's planet in whatever reality they exist in. they get to space and escape it, and make way to the MCU proper somehow. then you have that looming threat of Galactus to revisit whenever you want. i don't know if they'd do that though. seems kinda tonally off to end a Fantastic Four movie with Alderaan being destroyed

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i don't read comics, but all i've ever heard was that he was the "devourer of worlds." this movie should end with him eating the F4's planet in whatever reality they exist in. they get to space and escape it, and make way to the MCU proper somehow. then you have that looming threat of Galactus to revisit whenever you want. i don't know if they'd do that though. seems kinda tonally off to end a Fantastic Four movie with Alderaan being destroyed
Seems painfully obvious what they gonna do... FF clap this white broad but can't beat Galactus... Go to new MCU... Galactus recruits OG Silver Surfer who has to go head up with entire MCU of heroes and not just FF