Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

darryl

Superstar
Daps
They better get my nikka right. doom is more important than the f4 in opinion. F4 are overrated in my opinion. Yea I get their the first family of marvel, but that became irrelevant once the X-Men came and kicked down the building

Superstar
Daps
Between casting this bozo and that Irish weirdo as human torch :scust: , Man the only way they can save this movie is by casting Tyrese as Dr. DOOM :hubie:

I would pay to see him do this shyt with the mask on lol
what-more-do-you-want-tyrese.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Adam Driver is one of the best actors working... but man, thinking about seeing this dude stretching and everything seems goofy AF. i don't think it's gonna look good no matter what, but something about Driver being Reed and doing that shyt seems EXTRA goofy.

the 9 seconds of Krasinski stretching in MoM looked like dogshyt. they're never gonna make that look even close to natural

oh, and i'm under contractual obligation to remind you that MoM fukkin blows dikk

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Adam Driver is one of the best actors working... but man, thinking about seeing this dude stretching and everything seems goofy AF. i don't think it's gonna look good no matter what, but something about Driver being Reed and doing that shyt seems EXTRA goofy.

the 9 seconds of Krasinski stretching in MoM looked like dogshyt. they're never gonna make that look even close to natural

oh, and i'm under contractual obligation to remind you that MoM fukkin blows dikk
I thought the dude that played him in the 2000s films was pretty good. But I'm with you, I ain't feeling this for some reason

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

After this movie everyone is going to realize "oh wait...the fantastic four is fukking stupid and i never liked them :ohhh: "