Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll give it a chance… a lot of people clowned when they announced RDJ as Iron Man.

We’ve gotta remember that Reed Richards was always a 50’s sitcom dad and a cool nerd.

If they cut Driver’s hair shorter and give him the white streaks, he should look more like the part.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
IMO Casting hasnt been an issue at all with Marvel (only character from something I've actually watched as Capt. Marvel but it seems like the actual comic character sucks too).

Phase 4 of MCU was fragmented as fukk and seemed useless. IMO they need to divide this shyt into 3 work streams
1.All Roads lead to Avengers/Film Major Event
2.All Roads lead to a TV Major Event
3.All Roads leading to a MCU Major Crossover

Then for 1-3 let each Director tell their story but make sure to contribute something to 1/2 with 3 being the outcome of the Major Events of 1/2.

We gotta be real Comics and Video Game properties for the most part are universal so all that self contained shyt don't work imo lol. Folks want to know what they sat through ties into the bigger picture. You don't play video games or read a comic from it's one and done or sporadically tying in overarching elements. MCU phase 4 was an issue because Disney + needed content thus the tighter universe building we are used to was thrown out the window (but MCU were not honest about it).
The event fatigue is what is turning people off. The same thing happened with comics.

People like Thor and Hulk in Raganarok because of the story and character dynamics. I’m not sure Marvel knows how tell compelling simple narratives anymore.

On top of they have so many spinning plates development for sequels is takings too long and people lose interest.

Dune pt2 and a tv show are coming but Shang Chi might be in Avengers isn’t building interest

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's be reality...this F4 shyt was doomed from the start b/c you know they gonna fukk up Doom. I have no trust in the MCU now.
I feel like it’s doomed from the start because Reed and Sue are kind of boring in my opinion. I like Johnny & Ben, but if half of your cast is uninteresting, it’s going to be hard to get people invested in the story.

Also the types of adventures that the FF usually go on wouldn’t really appeal to most people. The latest Ant-man movie was like a watered down FF adventure and nobody liked it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The event fatigue is what is turning people off. The same thing happened with comics.

People like Thor and Hulk in Raganarok because of the story and character dynamics. I’m not sure Marvel knows how tell compelling simple narratives anymore.

On top of they have so many spinning plates development for sequels is takings too long and people lose interest.

Dune pt2 and a tv show are coming but Shang Chi might be in Avengers isn’t building interest

Nah there were no events in puase 4 so thst cant be true. The shyt they put out simply sucked and acutally had people saying WHERE IS THE EVENT?

Daps
not too mad at it, Reed is an aloof/somewhat awkward nerd genius guy, it should be doable

im glad they didnt give him Doom - didn't want any shades of the Kylo Ren role in this

hope they cast a good Sue and Doom from here

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
not too mad at it, Reed is an aloof/somewhat awkward nerd genius guy, it should be doable

im glad they didnt give him Doom - didn't want any shades of the Kylo Ren role in this

hope they cast a good Sue and Doom from here
I wonder if Doom will be someone similar in age (sub 50) so they can get a decade out of em lol

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah there were no events in puase 4 so thst cant be true. The shyt they put out simply sucked and acutally had people saying WHERE IS THE EVENT?
Spidey has always been a money machine even before the MCU.Black Panther had the death surrounding it.

Everything else was just okay (Shang Chi) or really bad

There weren’t events but people wanting events were the same one who thought everything in WandaVision was Mephisto and flooded the internet with “ everything connects” so people thought it was building up to something and not just Wanda being broken.

Once people got over trying to make things connect three just faded off Marvel.