Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I could see them thinking maybe they've found their next Robert Downey Jr.

But I don't know enough about Reed Richards to know how big a role he could have in the MCU.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They also CAN NOT fukk up Doom

For some reason the trend been expect the best for DC and Expect the worse for Marvel.

I’m not gonna say we gonna flip that cuz LOOOOOORRRDDDD!!!

I don’t want to be accused be the Stan’s or THE MAIN STAN that constantly Stans and then claims they ain’t Stanning while accusing everybody else as Stan’s.

Such a fake fickle, mentally confused bunch

But they typically haven’t miscasted for the most part. The hood will is still there

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For some reason the trend been expect the best for DC and Expect the worse for Marvel.

I don’t want to be accused be the Stan’s or THE MAIN STAN that constantly Stans and then claims they ain’t Stanning while accusing everybody else as Stan’s.

But they typically haven’t miscasted for the most part. The hood will is still there

IMO Casting hasnt been an issue at all with Marvel (only character from something I've actually watched as Capt. Marvel but it seems like the actual comic character sucks too).

Phase 4 of MCU was fragmented as fukk and seemed useless. IMO they need to divide this shyt into 3 work streams
1.All Roads lead to Avengers/Film Major Event
2.All Roads lead to a TV Major Event
3.All Roads leading to a MCU Major Crossover

Then for 1-3 let each Director tell their story but make sure to contribute something to 1/2 with 3 being the outcome of the Major Events of 1/2.

We gotta be real Comics and Video Game properties for the most part are universal so all that self contained shyt don't work imo lol. Folks want to know what they sat through ties into the bigger picture. You don't play video games or read a comic from it's one and done or sporadically tying in overarching elements. MCU phase 4 was an issue because Disney + needed content thus the tighter universe building we are used to was thrown out the window (but MCU were not honest about it).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Def letting Sarah Finn cook. The only miscast that’s sticking out lately is Kathryn Newton in Ant-Man 3. You could spruce that writing up and she would still give a wooden performance I feel like.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
They could have Daniel Day Lewis but until they fix their scripts it's not going to matter.

No more self-depricating humor, corny jokes, lame effects and wack villains.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Let's be reality...this F4 shyt was doomed from the start b/c you know they gonna fukk up Doom. I have no trust in the MCU now.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let's be reality...this F4 shyt was doomed from the start b/c you know they gonna fukk up Doom. I have no trust in the MCU now.
there were rumors Doom is gonna be intro'd in Thunderbolts indirectly. IMO Marvel needs to pump the breaks maybe with this writer strike and go back to the drawing board,