Jaime-Lannister.jpg

Dan-Stevens-as-David-Haller-in-Legion-Season-2.jpg

:jbhmm:
Nikolai :leon:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The event fatigue is what is turning people off. The same thing happened with comics.

People like Thor and Hulk in Raganarok because of the story and character dynamics. I’m not sure Marvel knows how tell compelling simple narratives anymore.

On top of they have so many spinning plates development for sequels is takings too long and people lose interest.

Dune pt2 and a tv show are coming but Shang Chi might be in Avengers isn’t building interest

maybe the new actors lack charisma.

they hit a home run with chris evans, RDJ and chris pratt.

even side-men like Groot, Drax, Yondu were hits.

from Carol Danvers forward the majority of the new editions have lacked sparkle.

ms. marvel is good but her "wow gosh" routine might wear thin after a while.

belova is ok but can't ever be as good as scarlett.

etc etc.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I thought the dude that played him in the 2000s films was pretty good. But I'm with you, I ain't feeling this for some reason
still to this day don't know how to say his name. he got the job done, but since the Reed cgi is so awful, i feel like he was easily the least important of the 4. i can't even remember any scenes of his powers besides picking a lock or something

Conz

Superstar
Daps
After this movie everyone is going to realize "oh wait...the fantastic four is fukking stupid and i never liked them :ohhh: "
they will in the sequel b/c the first one will probably be hailed a triumph. that being said, i don't think they're any dumber than a ton of characters we've already seen. what sucks is they're probably gonna start them out with kids already b/c every marvel movie absolutely must shoehorn a future Young Avenger in. got morons out there bytching about the "woke agenda" b/c they cast an asian or a black woman, they should be complaining about the kid agenda. even Guardians found a way to intergrate a 9 year old girl into the team

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Who should be Doom? :jbhmm:

Richard Armitage

He's got the acting chops. Great voice, imposing build. Probably older than what they're looking for given the Driver casting, but still within the age range. He's been in big fantasy properties before. He'd be able to work well through the mask because he's done voice acting before and his performance in Hannibal showed a lot of thoughtfulness in his physicality

He had a small role in the first Captain America movie but we can ignore that :skip:

I'm 100% sure they won't pick him but he'd be my choice

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Adam Driver is one of the best actors working... but man, thinking about seeing this dude stretching and everything seems goofy AF. i don't think it's gonna look good no matter what, but something about Driver being Reed and doing that shyt seems EXTRA goofy.

the 9 seconds of Krasinski stretching in MoM looked like dogshyt. they're never gonna make that look even close to natural

oh, and i'm under contractual obligation to remind you that MoM fukkin blows dikk
It’s a person stretching their arms and legs out beyond human capability. Of course that shyt not going to look natural in live-action.