Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bittersweet because that just emphasizes how long it's going to take for this to drop. It's not even the F4 themselves because I was never a fan of them, it's everything attached to them. From Galactus to Doom to @Norrin Radd , it's all connected to their mythos.

It's going to be a smooth 5 year minimum before we get to the good stuff. :snoop:
Unless they work on their backstory through phase 5 until their movie together similar to the avengers.

Maybe a separate movie where hulk and thing team up. Johnny Storm and spidey, Reed and Surfer, Sue and Namor, Doom and The Beyonder?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

g7dthO.png

ME3Dp3.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
FF4 production is still ahead of the X Men:mjcry:

You know what I'm not even mad we got Hugh Jackman back 1 more time.
there's definitely merit to that rumor than Marvel can't recast the XMen until the Fox contracts run out in a year or 2. it makes perfect sense, or else they'd already be peppering in characters or doing Disney+ one shots. I also really hope the rumor that Deadpool 3 is basicalyl "Deadpool kills the Foxverse" is true, b/c seeing them all just get wiped from existence would be fun.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Dev Patel is in the running for Reed Richards.

We'll find out when Armored Wars is released as he will most likely be in it.

I still think Adam Driver is playing Dr. Doom, imo.

Dude’s a great actor, I wouldn’t be mad if this rumor turns out true. Would be a little shocked though. Dev hasn’t taken kindly to big budget films ever since that dreadful Avatar adaptation.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Adam Driver as Doom would be fukkin awful.

I don't think I could stand having him play such a major role... please Feige do whatever you can to cast Cillian!

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Give me the knowledge breh, I don't know about this.

Was never a FF4 reader.
Basically, Annihilus is a being who is even stronger than Galactus. There was a storyline where everyone thought Johnny Storm was dead, but then he came back and while he was gone he'd pretty much turned Annihilus into his pet

tumblr_m55ls5GOer1qzizmho1_500.jpg