Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
How Doom punked Thanos like that never sit well with me when I read comics.

Doom is a human and Thanos an Eternal. Even without the Infinity Stones Thanos power level >>>>>>>>> Doom.

Writer went all Batman with prep time logic.
That panel is from Secret Wars. Doom was not just a human there. Even with the Infinity Stones Thanos wasn't going to be able to step to God Emperor Doom.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
You lot talking about lacking Gravitas or leadership must not remember RDJ before he did Iron Man or Even Chris Evans before Cap.
Marvel will have done all their tests. Not to say they'll always perfectly cast but they deserve the benefit of the doubt to see how the character is written fits with who they cast and how its portrayed. Take the comics out of it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They can keep John Krasinski as Mr. Fantastic. He did fine for 3 minutes of screentime. Besides, the 4 (5 or 6) is all about how they play off each other. I like Jason Segel as Grimm idea as well.

For the Storms, I actually like Alice Eve and JJ from Outer Banks.

:ohhh:

Sue is probably the easiest casting imo theres a million blonde white women in hollywood that i would shrug my shoulders if they were cast. Ironically both times they cast her were horribly off.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Am I the only one who thought if they couldn't get Mads Mikkelsen for DOOM, Rami Malik would have been a dope choice as well?