Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can tell brehs that hate on fantastic 4 only know them through movies. Reed Richards, Franklin, Doom, Kang, Skrulls, the introduction of galactus, silver surfer, ego thte living planet, BLACK PANTHER, the multiverse, etc.

Fantastic 4 are responsible or highly involved for almost every big major comic crossover in marvel comics.

dszvznkwcz841.jpg
They're great characters..I used to piss off the Sue Richards fans..you know how her and Jean Grey are like SUPER GOOD. No cheating. No messing around. None if that..i suggested they should of done an affair with her and Black Panther..spice her up a little bit. That one super fan did not want her doing anything indecent..hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're great characters..I used to piss off the Sue Richards fans..you know how her and Jean Grey are like SUPER GOOD. No cheating. No messing around. None if that..i suggested they should of done an affair with her and Black Panther..spice her up a little bit. That one super fan did not want her doing anything indecent..hilarious :laugh: :laugh:

I always liked the idea of her fukking around with victor like in battle world

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wouldn’t mind Dacre Montgomery as Johnny Storm but that Pankow kid would be adequate as well if they’re aiming for someone younger.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:dead:
There was a comic where sue actually talks about this moment happening and suggests it could've happened so it's canon

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wouldn’t mind Dacre Montgomery as Johnny Storm but that Pankow kid would be adequate as well if they’re aiming for someone younger.

I could see them going super young with Johnny, like 16-17, to maybe have someone younger in the vein of Tom Holland for fans to latch onto when Holland inevitably decides to step away from Spiderman. I don’t know if Sony & Disney will continue playing nice after Holland leaves the role so we could be looking at a few years without a Spiderman in the MCU. Johnny could be a perfect “replacement”’ so to speak.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
You can tell brehs that hate on fantastic 4 only know them through movies. Reed Richards, Franklin, Doom, Kang, Skrulls, the introduction of galactus, silver surfer, ego thte living planet, BLACK PANTHER, the multiverse, etc.

Fantastic 4 are responsible or highly involved for almost every big major comic crossover in marvel comics.

dszvznkwcz841.jpg

fantastic_four_1998_570.jpg

How Doom punked Thanos like that never sit well with me when I read comics.

Doom is a human and Thanos an Eternal. Even without the Infinity Stones Thanos power level >>>>>>>>> Doom.

Writer went all Batman with prep time logic.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Doom is a human and Thanos an Eternal. Even without the Infinity Stones Thanos power level >>>>>>>>> Doom.

Reed's the same...he found the Ultimate Nullifer to stop Galactus decades ago...lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thats why people love Doom, he’s pretty much the batman of the MCU except, evil.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I could see them going super young with Johnny, like 16-17, to maybe have someone younger in the vein of Tom Holland for fans to latch onto when Holland inevitably decides to step away from Spiderman. I don’t know if Sony & Disney will continue playing nice after Holland leaves the role so we could be looking at a few years without a Spiderman in the MCU. Johnny could be a perfect “replacement”’ so to speak.
Younger Johnny would be a great way to segue Petey into the mix down the road for a possible Bagman cameo too. Feels like it would be a missed opportunity to not explore Spider-Man’s dynamic with the F4 now that he’s on a fresh slate.