Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
James Earl Jones was an A-list actor though.
My point was more that they need to hire someone specifically for voice acting, and not anything more. There are a few A listers who are also voice actors, I'm not opposed to that, but you can't bring in someone who doesn't have the experience. It's a whole different type of acting skill IMO.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they'd probably just hire Will Arnett, like every other company does even though the dude is the voice of everything

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My point was more that they need to hire someone specifically for voice acting, and not anything more. There are a few A listers who are also voice actors, I'm not opposed to that, but you can't bring in someone who doesn't have the experience. It's a whole different type of acting skill IMO.

I agree with that…. But the guy can’t be too campy with it.

Damn let me find this video of the animated Homelander vs the Live version. Saw it in twitter earlier today

*****Found it

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
it gonna be weird to see penn be reed richards if the rumors are true .. i hung out with him a few times hes a nice guy ... he told me the only super hero thing he audition for was amazing spiderman

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Ole boy from Comics Explained suggest Soldier Boy from The Boys be Hyperion, but I think he'd make a great Doom and they wouldn't have to fukk with his voice forreal.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

300px-Jim_Halpert_Smiling_Through_Blinds.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
might as well have em do cameos in the films leading up

Nooooo:whoa:

Respectfully….. Kevin Feigie should never listen to @Neo The Resurrected ONE and the coli and take their notes/advice again.

He did that already for Phase 4 and look what happened? Most polarizing phase, too many people whining or complaining. They did a lot of what people for years said they should do

He needs to believe in his team and his self and do what they think is right:hubie:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nooooo:whoa:

Respectfully….. Kevin Feigie should never listen to @Neo The Resurrected ONE and the coli and take their notes/advice again.

He did that already for Phase 4 and look what happened? Most polarizing phase, too many people whining or complaining. They did a lot of what people for years said they should do

He needs to believe in his team and his self and do what they think is right:hubie:

Nah he can legit just have each member literally appear and folks would get hyped. We can't use the Phase 4 Cameos if you're referring to MoM because that was more fan service imo

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I agree

Dr. Doom should be handled and treated like Darth Vader.
Mans influenced Vader and numerous supervillains since his creation, it is finally his time to get justice on the big screen. Three FF adaptations and three misses - Marvel needs to hit this one out of the ballpark this go-round. :picard:

I’d really like to see what Nikolaj Coster-Waldau could do in the role of Doom if given the opportunity though.