Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I really wish Doom could just be played by a voice actor. If they get some big name they're going to try to find an excuse to have his face showing all the time. If they fukk up Doom I'm going to riot.
at the same time though that role is like a dream for an actor to play. he's got so many layers and a talented actor can really bring that to film

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I really wish Doom could just be played by a voice actor. If they get some big name they're going to try to find an excuse to have his face showing all the time. If they fukk up Doom I'm going to riot.
not necessarily. i bet if they get a big name, said big name will have it in his contract that he can fukk off half the time and just do ADR in a booth. the perks of being a big name

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
at the same time though that role is like a dream for an actor to play. he's got so many layers and a talented actor can really bring that to film
Not really. He wears a metal mask the entire time. His face is mangled and it's an essential to his character that he refuses to let anyone ever see him. You can't just pull a Stallone in Judge Dread on Doom. Marvel has to know Doom fans have been pissed with the ways he has been fukked up in the previous movies. They have to do it right this time.
not necessarily. i bet if they get a big name, said big name will have it in his contract that he can fukk off half the time and just do ADR in a booth. the perks of being a big name
That's never happened in the entire MCU run. We were constantly seeing Ironman's face, Captain America, T'challa, Spiderman, etc. All of them were maskless for the final battle in Endgame. Baron Zemo, whose only recognizable feature is a purple ski mask, only randomly put it on for a single fight scene for reasons unexplained, and then immediately took it off right after. They redesigned Gorr into just a regular guy painted white and made the excuse that they didn't want to cover Christian Bale's face.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Not really. He wears a metal mask the entire time. His face is mangled and it's an essential to his character that he refuses to let anyone ever see him. You can't just pull a Stallone in Judge Dread on Doom. Marvel has to know Doom fans have been pissed with the ways he has been fukked up in the previous movies. They have to do it right this time.

That's never happened in the entire MCU run. We were constantly seeing Ironman's face, Captain America, T'challa, Spiderman, etc. All of them were maskless for the final battle in Endgame. Baron Zemo, whose only recognizable feature is a purple ski mask, only randomly put it on for a single fight scene for reasons unexplained, and then immediately took it off right after. They redesigned Gorr into just a regular guy painted white and made the excuse that they didn't want to cover Christian Bale's face.
yeah well, it could be different. those vain b*stards probably had that in their contract. whose to say... Ryan Gosling doesn't tell them, "yo, i'm busy, i'll come on set half the time and show my face, but the rest just use a double int he helmet?" they have to know how iconic the facemask is

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think Julian McMahon played an excellent Doom-esque character...in Runaways. I watched like "this is Doom right here"

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Gotta assume this won't be an an origin film considering that this drops 6 months before Kang dynasty. Hoping they'll introduce the F4 throughout the projects leading up to this

Doom I predict will be at the end of BP2

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gotta assume this won't be an an origin film considering that this drops 6 months before Kang dynasty. Hoping they'll introduce the F4 throughout the projects leading up to this

i think the F4 will be scattered throughout the Phase 5 stuff and then they kick off phase 6 with their Avengers type flick (because the F4 movie kicks off phase 6 based on the map unless I got it confused).

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Having f4 not be an orgin film is a mistake in my opinion. Yea I know they didn't have one for spiderman homecoming but spider man and his story is way more known to the general public than f4

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Having f4 not be an orgin film is a mistake in my opinion. Yea I know they didn't have one for spiderman homecoming but spider man and his story is way more known to the general public than f4
What is the origin though?

The lead up and aftermath of the accident? Doom and Reed as young men?

Cause while the incidents are widely different in the other films, the lead up and aftermath are 99% of those films

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't think they need one. Their origin can be done in 2mins of exposition.

I'd rather them already be the F4 with powers and just trapped in space. This way, their ages won't matter...they can be older...and Valeria & Franklin can be born and preteens

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't need a whole movie for the origin. You can cover it in 5 minutes. Really smart guy takes his family into space and they run into unforeseen radiation. Add 5 minutes of clips featuring action scenes from the past like them fighting mole man and move on. Use the multiverse saga as a way to explain where they've been or just leave that part to after credit scenes.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You don't need a whole movie for the origin. You can cover it in 5 minutes. Really smart guy takes his family into space and they run into unforeseen radiation. Add 5 minutes of clips featuring action scenes from the past like them fighting mole man and move on. Use the multiverse saga as a way to explain where they've been or just leave that part to after credit scenes.
Well what I mean is that I think they will already be the "fantastic 4" by the time the movie drops

Kinda like how spiderman was already spiderman when he came out

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I agree

Dr. Doom should be handled and treated like Darth Vader.