Marvel Studios is ‘Committing’ to a Black Widow solo movie!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That capt knew about the incident with bucky and stark parents was a plot hole.
They never built that Capt knew that at all, and they don't even state how he would know that, it was a plot hole and made no sense in the structure of the story.

I agree with that
I had an idea Bucky killed his parents cuz of TWS and how they brought it back up but for cap to know all of a sudden didn't like

Daps
Reppin
NYC
People saying Cap can't carry his own movies need to remember something about Cap, he's a leader first. That's why he's called CAPTAIN America and not Mr. America or America-Man. Cap always has a team around him.

- In First Avenger it was the team of soldiers
- In Winter Soldier it was Fury, Falcon and Widow
- In Civil War it's the Avengers

Now it's gotten to the point where he's commanding heroes much more powerful than even him, and yet he's the one they all look to for leadership. Gods, aliens, monsters, sorcerers, androids... yet it's the "super human" they turn to when the chips are down. And yea Cap might not be powerful enough to take on some of these threats himself, but you could best believe he'll find a way to put up a fight or inspire someone that can.

Actually just typing this post made me come to the realization why I didn't love this movie upon my first viewing, because in the end Cap doesn't unite the troops. The Avengers are left broken and Tony a possible enemy. I know they wanted their melancholy ending, but I'm not sure if a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie should end with Cap being unable to unify the team. This is a movie that raises some very tough questions but does little to offer any hope or inspiration moving forward. I figured they would have saved their Empire Strikes Back ending for the next movie when Thanos wrecks house.

But THIS movie, Civil War, a Captain America movie... should have had a happy ending. This country needed one.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
People saying Cap can't carry his own movies need to remember something about Cap, he's a leader first. That's why he's called CAPTAIN America and not Mr. America or America-Man. Cap always has a team around him.

- In First Avenger it was the team of soldiers
- In Winter Soldier it was Fury, Falcon and Widow
- In Civil War it's the Avengers

Now it's gotten to the point where he's commanding heroes much more powerful than even him, and yet he's the one they all look to for leadership. Gods, aliens, monsters, sorcerers, androids... yet it's the "super human" they turn to when the chips are down. And yea Cap might not be powerful enough to take on some of these threats himself, but you could best believe he'll find a way to put up a fight or inspire someone that can.

Actually just typing this post made me come to the realization why I didn't love this movie upon my first viewing, because in the end Cap doesn't unite the troops. The Avengers are left broken and Tony a possible enemy. I know they wanted their melancholy ending, but I'm not sure if a CAPTAIN AMERICA movie should end with Cap being unable to unify the team. This is a movie that raises some very tough questions but does little to offer any hope or inspiration moving forward. I figured they would have saved their Empire Strikes Back ending for the next movie when Thanos wrecks house.

But THIS movie, Civil War, a Captain America movie... should have had a happy ending. This country needed one.

Even though you're coming off a little too dramatic it makes sense that Cap couldn't unite the troops because they're setting up the New Avengers

He's looking to renew and is suppose to be in Thor 3

Thank god

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Even though you're coming off a little too dramatic it makes sense that Cap couldn't unite the troops because they're setting up the New Avengers

I feel like the creators were more responsible with these characters when we were younger. :manny:

These characters, these stories SHOULD be promoting positive values and positive messages. Especially one about Cap.

I can't pretend to know the exact reason why people aren't as high on America as much anymore, I'm sure it's a combination of a lot of things... but it doesn't help when even our heroes, our AMERICAN heroes, are ineffective and unable to get the job done.

I don't even know what lesson there is to be learned from this movie... "shyt's complicated" I guess?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Marvel was built off white faces. I prefer it that way.
Let traditional characters remain the way they were and what made people love them.

Quite frankly though after Thanos and Infinity, it would be ground breaking if Marvel did the Legend of Blue Marvel storyline.
Yeah.....okay sure but look at thor and dr strange film, yall be choosing. idc for race/gender change if that's what you're getting at.

Blue storyline would be interesting but the way he made blacks the crab in the barrel people wanting to kill whites is ridiculous plus Namor and conner had more pride for his people than he did

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah.....okay sure but look at thor and dr strange film, yall be choosing. idc for race/gender change if that's what you're getting at.

Blue storyline would be interesting but the way he made blacks the crab in the barrel people wanting to kill whites is ridiculous plus Namor and conner had more pride for his people than he did
I don't know what you mean in your first sentence. I said my take on Marvel and the casting of this shyt, if you want to ask me about my opinion I'll tell you, but I'm not arguing or going to discuss someone else's position.
Blue would be a powerful storyline with a black superhero in the Marvel universe. It could be massaged but I think there is potential there on the movie front for a marvel wide movie based on him.