Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Marvel announced this shyt dumb early like an xbox game :mjlol:
they did the same with Black Panther

i'm not sure what anyone is confused about in here... must be some fanboy shyt i don't get. they off schedule by months not years and it's prob due to covid as everything got pushed back

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Dudes crying about waiting on Blade and X-Men still? Y'all still don't realize the man power and millions upon millions of dollars that were put into preparing these films that are now being filmed and released currently? All of it in the works before any of this new stuff was secured, and they supposed to just drop it all or change things around completely to speedily force some stuff out there?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they could have got someone closer to 40 than 50 but whatever. They can have Blade pass the mantel in the 2nd movie

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
they could have got someone closer to 40 than 50 but whatever. They can have Blade pass the mantel in the 2nd movie

I hate how people think should be a "thing."

Typically the OG worked way harder, was developed way better, and didn't get passed shyt.

Batman & Robin was a classic comic run after Batman got knocked back in time by Darkseid and people were still :camby: right before New 52.

Nobody takes you seriously if you get passed shyt.

Blade is Wesley Snipes in a way that Black Panther isn't Chadwick Boseman (RIP). Someone prolly can do a deeper, better performance (I though Chad was a 4/5...the bad writing kept him from being 5/5).

Disney think too highly of themselves, IMO. And own too much shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate how people think should be a "thing."

Typically the OG worked way harder, was developed way better, and didn't get passed shyt.

Batman & Robin was a classic comic run after Batman got knocked back in time by Darkseid and people were still :camby: right before New 52.

Nobody takes you seriously if you get passed shyt.

Blade is Wesley Snipes in a way that Black Panther isn't Chadwick Boseman (RIP). Someone prolly can do a deeper, better performance (I though Chad was a 4/5...the bad writing kept him from being 5/5).

Disney think too highly of themselves, IMO. And own too much shyt.

I mean pass the mantle to a new character not a new actor. Blade could be like Stick in daredevil

I was even cool with them bringing Wesley back to do it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
In Marvel we trust.
UKVu0t8.gif