Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Blade is stoic and cold with his emotions buried deep.. it's not a hard character to portray. Now what Wesley had that others don't is the physicality
Ali is like the least physical actor out there right now :heh:

No matter which way you juelz, in no world does this dude pull off a good blade :heh:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I was implying that the first two movies are great. Thats all dummy. Learn how to use context clues u emotional hoe
I don’t disagree with you but you didn’t say that you stupid ignorant fukk. Maybe if you used your words to express yourself more eloquently the first time instead of huffin and puffin like a little girl people would understand you better.

And i’m not black but if I was the last thing I’d be doing is pooping on a movie starring a black actor (especially one as talented as Mahershala Ali)

just say your opinion sucks and go.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Ali is like the least physical actor out there right now :heh:

No matter which way you juelz, in no world does this dude pull off a good blade :heh:
People said the same thing when Chadwick was casted as T'Challa, now them same people want marvel to never recast the character.

half the actors they cast have to beef up to play the characters, star lord was a fukking fat boy, actors can train dude :mjlol:

Mahershalla has displayed all the urban street vibes that Blade has, he just hasn't shown he knows karate.

you're hating just for the hell of it

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
People said the same thing when Chadwick was casted as T'Challa, now them same people want marvel to never recast the character.

half the actors they cast have to beef up to play the characters, star lord was a fukking fat boy, actors can train dude :mjlol:

Mahershalla has displayed all the urban street vibes that Blade has, he just hasn't shown he knows karate.

you're hating just for the hell of it
He lacks substance. He does not have it in him.

Blade played by Snipes was someone who had all the energy in the world holding back. Key words here: holding back. That’s where the flamboyance comes from.

This slow ass docile energy dude Ali is only good for a stoic supporting role at best. He’ll have a low energy trying to force energy out.

He’ll be a very bland “made for tv” blade at absolute best.

And t’challa only worked with Boseman energy because it painted him as a stoic prideful king, it made sense to the viewer. This new blade will also makes sense to people who’ve never been Blade before - but they’ll leave the theatre feeing NOTHING because it’ll be a bland ass performance :camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
First time I saw Ali was in Predators and he was the only guy in the movie that looked like he belonged in a Predator movie:manny:
:ohhh:He was in that movie ?

I fukked with that movie

nikkaz still bytching this nikka being blade ? Let’s wait for the movie to drop before we pass judgement

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If no Snipes cameo, Marvel can get :pacspit:. Snipes put the character on the map and only did it so he could try to get the Black Panther movie off the ground. They already disrespected him by not putting him in the Black Panther as one of the Elders Tribes people. Let's hope they do the right thing this time.

:stopitslime:

Wesley got paid and they acknowledge what he did. They don't owe him anything else. We don't need him showing up just for fan service and adding nothing to the movie. Black Panther did a billion and no one gave a damn that Wesley wasn't there but you.

Did we need a Keaton and Jack cameo for every Batman reboot?

Different time, different story, different universe, different cast... Wesley is about to hit 60 and yall still want him as Blade. Move on and stop crying. Go watch the old movies if you want to see him.

Marvel casts good to great actors and the physicality will be handled by choreography or stuntmen if necessary. They don't need to grab a martial artists who can't act and trust them with a franchise. Ali looks the part and is a two time Oscar winner. Calm down and wait for a trailer.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The opening scene of Blade wit New Order blasting easily top 5 opening scenes ever
MCU will not have that intro :wow::wow::wow:My man walked up in a club FULL of vamps drenched in blood :wow::wow:and parted them like the red sea with just a step:wow::wow::wow:Had them suckheads feeling pure fear:wow::wow:

FlippantWeirdDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif

GUQp.gif

Last edited: