Marvel Studios’ BLADE with Mahershala Ali Announced

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Trinity was obviously the worst of the three but (for me at least) it's still watchable.

My point is something that should be R rated can still be bomb or garbage; the rating won't matter if the movie is still :trash:. :yeshrug:
A vampire hunter killing blood sucking vampires doesn’t seem like a fit for PG-13 rating.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
A vampire hunter killing blood sucking vampires doesn’t seem like a fit for PG-13 rating.

I'm not sure what you're going back and forth about. I wouldn't want the movie to be PG-13 anyways. :dwillhuh:

All I'm saying is it being Rated R won't guarantee that it's not trash. (Trinity was R and most people seem to hate it.)

That was all. :hubie:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
MCU will not have that intro :wow::wow::wow:My man walked up in a club FULL of vamps drenched in blood :wow::wow:and parted them like the red sea with just a step:wow::wow::wow:Had them suckheads feeling pure fear:wow::wow:
GUQp.gif
Maaaaan this is what the fukk im sayin....how does ali top this. MCU should of went with a different image for the revamp. Ali gonna look like a soft ass wesley:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
If no Snipes cameo, Marvel can get :pacspit:. Snipes put the character on the map and only did it so he could try to get the Black Panther movie off the ground. They already disrespected him by not putting him in the Black Panther as one of the Elders Tribes people. Let's hope they do the right thing this time.

Without Wesley/Blade, there'd be no MCU or demand for comic movies.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Maaaaan this is what the fukk im sayin....how does ali top this. MCU should of went with a different image for the revamp. Ali gonna look like a soft ass wesley:mjlol:

:patrice:

Wesley is a MA and has the better action movie physique.

Ali is the better actor (multiple Oscars :whoo:) but is on some DYEL status.*

Outcome should be interesting if for nothing more than the compare and contrast. :ld:

*Ofc he has access to Hollyweirdxs trainers, nutrionists/chefs, and "supplements".

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
yall doing waaay too much.

the man can ACT. Ali has range he is an ACTOR actor. Zero doubt in my mind that hes going to smoke that shyt as far as the portrayal. I could definitely see him pulling off the half cool calm vampire hunter-half explosive menacing supressed monster vibe flawlessly. Some of you dudes dont understand how acting works. :heh:Same ones crying when Heath Ledger was first announced as Joker.

i dont even know how this thread got to this point. we were talking about his age and the stunts and shyt and then suddenly it became "Ali can't act":mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This thread is hilarious for a movie that's not even fully casted yet :mjlol:

My only concern is the rating, this needs to be R rated, it would be the perfect film for marvel to step the rating up, we know that Deadpool 3 is gonna be R so it's not like they are 100% against it.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Without Wesley/Blade, there'd be no MCU or demand for comic movies.

Exactly at the time, no one except the die-hard comic book fans knew who Blade was. It was Snipes's popularity that got people interested to see the first movie. Let's not forget he was one of the producers for the movie, brought in his fight/stunt team, helped designed Blade's look and weapons. The sunglasses that Blade wore in the first movie are Black Flys; those were sunglasses that Snipes wore before he got the role. Snipes's contributions tend to get overlooked for the franchise due to how his career has turned out after.

Daps
MCU will not have that intro :wow::wow::wow:My man walked up in a club FULL of vamps drenched in blood :wow::wow:and parted them like the red sea with just a step:wow::wow::wow:Had them suckheads feeling pure fear:wow::wow:
GUQp.gif

It's HIM, the Daywalker... :damn:

Blade: :ufdup::demonic:

Mans walked in and the vamps got scared like dude was a school shooter :damn: