:evil:
HollowLankyBarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Maybe he lived? lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The problem is-- they're not thinking about those of us that grew up with the character. They want to make sure these white people bring their kids and buy merchandise. That can't happen if their parents won't let the see the movie. Not saying I like it, but I'm seeing the business decision being made.
Deadpool broke records as an R movie when it came out.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well Deadpool is on its third iteration and is an established money maker at this point. Blade is on its first. There’s a risk involved here.
How when majority of millenials grew up on the rated R Blade and we have the bulk of the bread to support the movies and buy merch (for ourselves or kids)

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s weird considering that people that were 7 when Iron man came out are old enough to see rated R movies.

Historically rated R movies are capped when it comes to how much money they can make. Movie theaters rather run more kiddo movies because those movies pack out way more seats plus kiddos cry if they can’t see a movie multiple times.

Marvel doesn’t have to worry about any of that also the Nolan Batman movies were PG-13 so it depends on creativity

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s weird considering that people that were 7 when Iron man came out are old enough to see rated R movies.

Historically rated R movies are capped when it comes to how much money they can make. Movie theaters rather run more kiddo movies because those movies pack out way more seats plus kiddos cry if they can’t see a movie multiple times.

Marvel doesn’t have to worry about any of that also the Nolan Batman movies were PG-13 so it depends on creativity

Batman media never depended on gore and excess blood, to be good.

Blade a whole different story.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Almost like berserk being pg 13:patrice:
Not saying the movie won't be good the vamps probably disintegrate when they get dusted so that still there...... but it is :patrice:
I mean the comics were horror genre to begin with so will see how it goes. Dr strange had horror themes too though not as graphic

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Almost like berserk being pg 13:patrice:
Not saying the movie won't be good the vamps probably disintegrate when they get dusted so that still there...... but it is :patrice:
I mean the comics were horror genre to begin with so will see how it goes. Dr strange had horror themes too though not as graphic

The most blood its gonna show, is 2 red marks on people's necks.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

Batman had a man get his eye socket be the condom for a pencil, Harvey Dent face alone is nightmare fuel. The time they took PCP and Batman was looking like a Man Bat Demon, brutal murders, and sad shyt

I mean we had a Superman snap a man’s neck with his bare hands

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Batman had a man get his eye socket be the condom for a pencil, Harvey Dent face alone is nightmare fuel. The time they took PCP and Batman was looking like a Man Bat Demon, brutal murders, and sad shyt

I mean we had a Superman snap a man’s neck with his bare hands

Yeah, and Nolan and Zach Snyder were pushing it at its limits. Still no real blood, and those scenes had to be quick.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
How when majority of millenials grew up on the rated R Blade and we have the bulk of the bread to support the movies and buy merch (for ourselves or kids)
How what. Disney would maximize more money with a PG-13 rating. Feige has proved time and time again that they can make successful movies without an R rating.